Pictures of the ~100 other pets

Model

Info

Things about pets:
None of them are just recolours,
All split into colours, however face is a decal,
All are welded for easy use
Some have primary parts, some don’t.

You are allowed to use these pets in any way, including monetising off them, re-sale is not allowed. credits to
@xuefei123 - Twitter: @XueTheDev
@LuaBearyGood - Twitter: @LuaBearyGood
Are appreciated :slight_smile:

Enjoy :smiley:

387 Likes

Woah. Why are you giving this out to the public?!? These are really cool, you could make good robux off this!

49 Likes

Woah, I’m speechless. This is totally looks WONDERFUL! Like I got nothing to say, I mean, you’re giving this wonderful pets to public, you are very generous. The whole pets literally worth :robux_light: 2,000 to 5,000!
Amazing work dude! :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

When you credit xuefei and some other people, what do you exactly mean?

10 Likes

WOAH! These are amazing quality and so great that they’re free. Can I donate in anyway as a thank you?

12 Likes

Just had them not being used, so we thought we might as well let them be used by aspiring developers who may not be able to commission pets for themselves :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Haha, thank you very much for the kind offer! But we did not to this to profit, the best way you could thank us is by making something super cool with them :smiley:

21 Likes

Truly a developer with passion for creating, people like you make this community great. I deeply hope nobody trys to take advantage and sell them for there own self gain.

16 Likes

You could’ve made a good amount of robux if you sold them instead of giving them out to the public. They’re amazing!

11 Likes

I’m almost done with the game I am creating and now I feel forced to include pets because of this… Like, there’s no way this should to waste, they’re amazing, thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much dude! These will help a LOT! I’d be sure to link the model in my game : )
Thankss!!!

6 Likes

These are AMAZING! I will definitely be using these in my game Maze Of Heck. TYSM :grinning:

4 Likes

Definetly gonna add this to my game but i`m gonna modify them so they would be new

EDIT: Do i have to credit the creators of the pets

3 Likes

Nope, you do not have too!

However credits are always appreciated in whatever form, even just a line at the bottom of the description.

But as I said, you are free to use the pets however you wish to, just do not claim you own/made them and do not attempt to resell them.

10 Likes

These look so fabulous!! I gonna use them for my new game, I won’t forget to credit you in the game description, thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing. These are high quality pets. Anyone who is making their 1st simulator game or needs pets for a simulator game, this is a crazy real deal. 10/10

4 Likes

Me Hoping that this models does not contain any malicious backdoor

xD, I can assure you they don’t (although the plugin I use for welding does, however I believe I cleared all the viruses.) I also would have assumed if I had missed one I would have been notified by now :+1: enjoy the pets.

EDIT: 3rd March 2020: apparently there is one, best way to find it is by typing ‘script’ in the explorer, Any scripts in the model are viruses.

EDIT: 15th April 2020: apparently there isn’t one!

1 Like

These are absolutely amazing and free??? You absolute mad man. Props to you.

3 Likes

Can we have a in game currency (like gems) and have the ability to buy the pets with the coins, it will only be a in game asset.

3 Likes