A new Regular system for Members

Believe it or not, I’ve had a really bad experience with support team. I tried to use it to report a bug, it literally took 10 days to reply back. And finally they closed it saying there is no bug. Then two months later, I see a regular post the same bug in #bug-reports.

1 Like

It’s literally not a problem, as you got your post notified to the @Bug-Support team, you shouldn’t really worry about it, and not to mention since there’s no Post Approval, the @Bug-Support team is quite more busy compared to the former Community Post Approval, as they also have different priorities and work. If you find it inconvenient just go to Support - Roblox and choose “Bug Report” or “Propose” feature” option, it really takes long but it’s the temporary solution we have.

Not like this sort of thing happens in Bug Reports all the time /s.

This needs to be addressed. I can’t submit any bug reports on the forum because Post Approval was removed something like a year ago and there has not been a single mention from ROBLOX staff regarding the removal of post approval or the implementation of another system.

It’s ridiculous and unacceptable.
How are we meant to submit bug reports?
Right now I can’t run ROBLOX client on macOS Monterey and I’d submit a post there but a lack of any promotion system prevents me from doing so.

1 Like

Send a bug report to @Bug-Support or Roblox Support.

1 Like

Hey there, the way we’re thinking about this is not in terms of “a new process for getting Regular”, but as “how do we get rid of differences between forum ranks”. There is already no difference between forum ranks anymore and we have moved to group-based access for bug reporting, feature requests and legacy lounge access.

The access issue is solved for bug reports now due to the Big Bug Reporting Update.

Everybody here in the current topic that made a post or Liked one of the posts (as of Mar 19) has had their join request accepted if they submitted one.

For everybody else that participates here later than this reply, please follow the instructions in the linked announcement above on how to get your join request in. We are slowly accepting people from the backlog to make sure we don’t overwhelm internal teams, but it is our goal to clear out the backlog. It will take us some time before we’re caught up with requests so appreciate your patience here.

This resolves the issue for all bug reporting categories.

For the feature request side of the matter, I am consolidating the threads into one thread, namely this one: All forum users should have a path forward to be able to post in feature requests - #154 by Hooksmith.

Please check out the update I posted there for further information. I will close this thread so that all further discussion is centralized in the thread above.

Thank you for posting this and for your patience so far as we work through these issues!