Help and Feedback is the place where you can get help on any development issues you run into, from extremely basic to the most technical of issues.
If you want to start a discussion about game development rather than getting help on a specific issue, or if you have an issue that doesn’t fit in any of the subcategories below, please use the Discussion category instead.
Where do I post?
First, you have to pick one of the subcategories. Make sure to pick one that best fits your issue:
- Scripting Support: For scripting and programming issues.
- Use Code Review instead of Scripting Support if you have code that already works, but you want to improve it in terms of style or flexibility.
- Building Support: For building, architecture and modeling issues.
- Art Design Support: For issues related to texturing/graphics, UI design, animation, rigging, 3D modeling (meshes) and sounds.
- Game Design Support: For issues related to game design, such as level design, mechanics, game flow/loops, user experience (UX), narrative, and monetization.
- Cool Creations: For showcasing significant work that you have made that you need feedback or discussion on.
Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here! Always pick the right category for your topic!
How should I write my topic?
You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:
What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!
What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!