This category is for posting your development portfolios, to showcase your skills and experience to recruiters and other developers.
Posting a portfolio will help you if you are looking for work, and reviewing portfolios might help you find the right members for your teams or assets you can use for your projects.
How should I write my own portfolio?
Keep these things in mind while writing your portfolio:
- Give your portfolio a clear title! Include what kind of development work you specialize in.
- All work included in a portfolio should be yours and only yours!
- If you worked with multiple people on a project or game, please note any other contributors and explain exactly what part of the project you personally contributed to.
Don’t know how to start? You can look at the template post for inspiration!
How should I reply to portfolios?
You can reply to a portfolio to show support for the developer’s work or that they have completed work for you successfully. Keep your posts on-topic and short!
What should I do when I’ve had a bad development experience with someone?
Please do not start discussions in this category, do not post personal attacks, and do not post replies that are argumentative in nature.
If you have dispute with a developer, please resolve it in private or in a proper legal setting.
Who can post here?
- All (New) Members of the forum can create topics in this category and reply to topics.
- Everyone can read all the contents in this category, even when not logged in.