Add some sort of "OP" tag next to the name of the original poster in replies

I don’t know if this is just a me problem, and it isn’t particularly high priority, but having a simple blue tag that says like “OP” next to the name of the person who started the thread makes following discussions easier, especially in threads that have hundreds of replies. I find myself occasionally losing track of who started a discussion, and I think it would be a nice QOL improvement.

At the same time, please let me know if this is solely a me issue, or if this has already been talked about. What do you think?

12 Likes

This feature request was made a while ago, I am wondering why millions of topics like this is being made instead of replying to the original one which is this:

1 Like

I didn’t see that, I tried doing some searching before posting and didn’t see any posts so I decided to make one. I apologize, should I just delete this orrrr?

This one’s older however you may be necrobumping if you replied to that:

Doesn’t seem to be any interest for this by Roblox at the moment.

1 Like

sorry, I joined the forums at 2022 [under the name oihishere2010, got changed to VSCPlays] and I thought the one I linked is the original one

1 Like

I like the idea of this, but it seems that there is a lot of posts on this exact feature request and Roblox will probably just ignore it like all of the other ones.

3 Likes

unsure if this has been slowly rolled out, or it’s an extension i’ve installed, but this appears to have been completed.

edit: this post is a duplicate of this request, which has now been marked as resolved by @Hooksmith

3 Likes

Yes, refer to my response here:

Thanks!

3 Likes

It glitches. If you post and someone replies to your topic, it says that they’re the OP.

1 Like

Can you please file a separate #forum-help:forum-bugs about this so we can address thanks!

2 Likes

Hey, please help us out and do file that separate bug report next time around you find a bug, but that is fixed now.

1 Like