Ads Manager Sponsored Ad Delay Bug?

Pleasant good-day.

System information : Intel (R) Core ™ i5-6600k CPU @ 3.50GHz
16GB ram.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

Browser Information :
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Currently, for the past 6-7 days of me running my ad campaign there has always been inconsistencies with using the new ad manager.

Running a sponsored ad isn’t hard, the issue is once you run one, it sometimes takes 1 hour and around 20 minutes average to even start getting impressions.

Tonight is the worst, I’ve got two ads for the past multiple hours with less than 6 impressions each.
No small ads either, this is really hindering the performance of my game.
The past 6 days the delay was around 1-2 hours before it started getting impressions, it would say it’s “Active” but it really is not.

Further edit. ( It’s still under 8 impressions each…), This is quite an inconvenience.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issues. It usually takes an hour or so to process, deliver, and generate reports for any new ads so this is an expected behavior. In addition, the ad competes with other ads in the auction, and it is a dynamic marketplace. Please see FAQ in the devforum to improve your campaign performance and general understanding of our system. Sponsored Experiences moving to Ads Manager

I see, alright.

Thank you.

Future suggestion if I can add, maybe instead of “Active” it should say, “processing.” or something along those lines so that a person knows instead of just thinking it’s bugged.

As mine took several hours, 5+ just to get 5 impressions with a 50k robux budget and a .12 bid.

Thank you kindly for your response and time!

Further update, I ran an ad again tonight using this system at 7:54 PM GMT.

It is currently 2:12 AM. I’ve only got 8 impressions on it. (6 hours have gone by of it saying it’s “Active”)
This ad has a budget of 184 credits or a little over 52k Robux.

Not to mention, it’s been multiple hours and i’ve only received a few impressions. It eventually gets to a normal state and starts piling in impressions and clicks at a quick rate but this long delay really isn’t good.

I’m bidding at a competitive rate. (.12)

I am kindly asking for this to be looked into because again, it is really hindering the growth and performance of my game. I would like to achieve ads running consistently and constantly but this system keeps taking forever to actually get an ad running.

2 Likes

indeed it is broken
needs 2 be fixed

It is 7:40 AM and My ad only has 12 impressions.
This cannot be expected behaviour, I’ve also recorded the time and date if you guys need to see.

2 Likes

It is annoying… and I understand the whole auction and process time thing and 1 or maybe even 2 hours is reasonable enough to me for it to process a new ad… but when its been 3+ hrs and 33% of my ads still have under 10 impressions its no longer just processing time but a glitch that should of been fixed before forcing the system on everybody…

Doubt anything will be done about it tho so just gotta find a way to make it work…

1 Like

Hey bro, you can also leave your voice of concern here too

This is a bigger thread post about this issue…

I’ve seen that post and I don’t rlly have an issue with that part of the ad system… There’s things u can do to make it use up more credits once it actually starts showing the ad… the only thing I have a problem with is the excessive delay times to start an ad which keeps increasing in time, ty for sharing tho

1 Like

Their issue is somewhat related to ours too trust me.

Even when mine gets approved after a long delay, it has weird pauses and weird intervals where it’s just not getting impressions at all.

It’s very inconsistent.

1 Like

Having the same problem!!

I scheduled a campaign 12 hours further my time, it’s now been over 14 hours yet the impressions are stuck at 5.

An hour ago, I settled another campaign live with exactly the same settings ( but without scheduling it ) and right away it started to get thousands of impressions meanwhile, the previous one is still at 5.

Please fix this!!! @3Dwriters

1 Like

Even when it’s working you’re paying 30 robux per play…just curious how did that compare to old ad system for you? It seems universally worse (for devs) even when it’s working.

I’ve used over 750k worth of Robux and my game just started hitting the 100 mark but if an ad isn’t running, I have no idea what it would be…

This new system really isn’t great, I put a lot of time, effort and expenditure into my game and it’s come out with nothing, makes me feel like quitting, I’ve been struggling irl hoping this could pull me through a bit but oh well.

1 Like

Noticing this too. Multiple ad campagins over the past few days, ~800USD budget for each day, set the CPP as high as 0.12 some days with little to no results. Horrible timing for this issue considering I just released my game. Getting my builder to run ads (50 credits) worked perfectly. The system might be lowering impressions based on total spend, could it be a bug in that formula causing this?

I dont think so.

3Dwriters Is this the how do you resolve it? By excusing that it is eventually going to start after an hour?

I’m currently having this with my ad but on a MAJOR scale. It’s been almost 24 hours after running a ad with R$20,000 and I’ve only gained 12 impressions.

I’ve literally paid R$20,000 for 12 impressions over the ads lifespan.