Arms and head “look” in the same direction as the UpperTorso when
UpperTorso.Waist.C0 is rotated, even when the head and arms are being animated (
UpperTorso.Waist is a motor6D, also the
Arms and head look in the same direction as they were before the rotation of the UpperTorso when the arms and head are animated.
- go to this game and observe how the arms are not looking in the same direction as the UpperTorso when you move the mouse up or down:
TPS - Roblox
- make an animation that has the arms and/or head rotated
- start a playtest
- once the game has loaded copy this into the command bar and run it:
local animator = workspace.YOUR_CHARACTER_NAME.Humanoid.Animator local animation = Instance.new("Animation") animation.AnimationId = "rbxassetid://YOUR_ANIMTION_ID" local animationTrack = animator:LoadAnimation(animation) animationTrack.Looped = true animationTrack.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Action animationTrack:Play() task.wait(3) local waist = workspace.YOUR_CHARACTER_NAME.UpperTorso.Waist waist.C0 *= CFrame.Angles(45,0,0)
- download and open this place file: bug_repro.rbxl (53.4 KB)
- open the roblox animation editor plugin and click on the dummy
- in the animation editor window press … > Publish to roblox
- copy the id in the window.
- open replicated storage and paste the id into the string value.
- start a playtest.
- press the button on the left, observe the animation, and then press the button on the right.
Issue Area: Engine
Issue Type: Display
Date First Experienced: 2022-10-02 10:35 (+0:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-10-08 5:32 (+10:00)