Awesome Roblox: A curated list of Roblox code and resources

Awesome Roblox

A curated list of Roblox code and resources.

54 Likes

It would’ve been better if you made it using the devforum markdown instead of a github README.md file

2 Likes

I thought using GitHub would make it easier for people to contribute to the list. And because I’ve already created the repo, I would have to update both the DevForum page and the GitHub, which would be annoying to maintain, unless I could embed the file properly formatted.

Nonetheless, I’ll try doing what you suggested.

Add Machine Learning Libraries! I got three:

Anti Cheat Components:

2 Likes

I understand the cons, but most of the links are like devforum.roblox.com/t//topicId which caused this to occur

also If you need easy contributions, Maybe a github pages site will work?

Really useful stuff, but as @VSCPlays just said, links are not working as expected.

Thank you for sharing them!

2 Likes

I appreciate you putting all of this together as well as adding one of my plugins to this list!
I can tell a lot went into this and it helps out the people that made these resources.

Edit: I noticed the links are not working as well hopefully you can get that fixed.

1 Like

Weird. I put the links as empty just so it wouldn’t bloat the page. The links work on my end, so I assuming it did for everyone. Oh well, guess I’ll have to fix all links now.

Edit: fixed.

Woah! This is awesome! I am super glad to be on that list also. Tysm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bezier Path on top for da win my guys :fire:
also sup omrez

1 Like

Here is Custom-Npc (a plugin) that you can add :slight_smile:

dude I just found out simple path thanks to this list, awesome, its just what i was looking for a simple way to pathfind without humanoids.

I didn’t know about this post until you linked my creation, but thank you for both mentioning my work, AND giving me cool resources to work with :D!

1 Like

Consider adding Wally and Moonwave to development tools.

Thanks for adding my guide to your list. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Any more suggestions? There are some sections here that too lacking (#Camera for one), so I was wondering if anyone’s aware of something related. Would greatly appreciate it. Make sure you read #Contributing though (for the good of all developers).

You could add my SFX Editor plugin in the Plugins category, it’s been very positively rated so far.

This third-person camera by @ iGottic is also pretty sweet, for the Camera category.

3 Likes

Cool resources. Is there a github repository for this to contribute?

There was one, but updating both the GitHub and DevForum pages is a bit of a pain. I’d preferred for it to have been a GitHub page, since that would allow contributions to be easier, but hopefully this is more accessible (because no one wants to click GitHub links).

I could make the switch back, though, if more people want it.

1 Like

You should have a github, and updating isnt that hard if you know Git, a github place is nice for contributing and submitting changes.