CheatBlocker🖥️ V1.5.1 - free and strong anti cheat [⬇️550+] (Fully Server Sided)

🎉 Welcome to Cheat Blocker! 🎉

💥 Download FREE! 💥

Feature CheatBlocker CheatBlocker PRO
Anti-WalkSpeed Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-JumpPower Yes✅ Yes✅
Anti-Flight Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Anti-Horizontally-Flight No❌ Yes✅
Anti-Teleport Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
FSA No❌ Yes✅
Shaming No❌ Yes✅
Anti-AFK/Bots Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)
Votekick No❌ Yes✅
Lags-Detection No❌ Yes✅
Simple-Settings Yes✅ Yes✅ (better)

and more…

What's in CheatBlocker:

• Eazy Settings Module Script With Admins List :white_check_mark:
  • Anti-WalkSpeed :white_check_mark:
  • Anti-JumpPower :white_check_mark:
  • Anti-Teleport :white_check_mark:
  • Anti-Flight :white_check_mark:
  • Advanced Anti-AFK/BOT :white_check_mark:

What's More in CheatBlocker:

• Working also if the player character is restarting✅
  • Test Mode it print and warn in the server when player is cheating & more information✅
  • Admins can use the command /hack to see who hacking in the server✅

EXAMPLE:

More updates soon!

149 Likes

Are we able to get a demonstration of this in-game?

25 Likes

34 Likes

For the Anti Flight, will this include detecting laggy players? How about in-game teleports, which are placed by the creator?
( Do forgive me for asking these questions, since I don’t have access to Studio right now. )

37 Likes

what its mean laggy players, laggy players can’t fly.

and in the settings you can disable and enable and change everything.

25 Likes

Laggy players, as if when they jump, there is a possibility they can stay in air for a prolonged period of time. Does that trigger your anticheat?

32 Likes

I’m sorry to say this but… This is a client anticheat. This is VERY easily exploitable. From what i know exploiters can just do cheatblocker.Whateverurclientscriptnameis.Enabled = false.

58 Likes

This can very easily be spoofed and removed. If you’re using client anticheats, you’re trusting client too much. A client cannot be fully trusted, you have to use server anticheat aswell as a second guard incase the client anticheat is spoofed.

I somewhat appreciate the solutions the community is coming, but this cannot be used for productive work if there is no additional guards in a situation the client anticheat is down.

33 Likes

Easily spoofable. Forget adding this to your game. v3rmillion users will make 100 spoofers for this.

35 Likes

It’s not my intention to criticize it in a negative way, however, the client script’s name is “CLINET”. People should not use this since it can be easily circumvented, and it is understandable why people believe client anti-cheats are also circumvented as easily as this one if they have the same detection logic.

A straightforward metamethod hook like this one might get around the WalkSpeed and JumpPower/JumpHeight detections because this AC lacks spoofing protections:

local FakeHum = Instance.new("Humanoid")
local Old; Old = hookmetamethod(game, "__index", newcclosure(function(self, Index)
    local caller = getcallingscript()

if self:IsA("Humanoid") and caller and Old(caller, "Name"):find("CLINET") then
        return Old(FakeHum, Index); --> Spoof attribute for use solely with the AntiCheat
    end

return Old(self, Index); --> Return correct values
end))

(Alternatively, because there is no handshake and no deletion protection, attackers may just execute CLINET.Enabled = false instead.)

But this sort of detection could pick up the bypass:

local OldWalkSpeed = LocalPlayersHumanoidOrSmth.WalkSpeed
LocalPlayersHumanoidOrSmth.WalkSpeed = 16.0000000000000001

if LocalPlayersHumanoidOrSmth.WalkSpeed == OldWalkSpeed then
    --Detected, do whatever you need
end
LocalPlayersHumanoidOrSmth.WalkSpeed = 16
23 Likes

To spoof the ban remote:

local OldNC; OldNC = hookmetamethod(game, "__namecall", newcclosure(function(self,  ...)
    local method = getnamecallmethod()
    if self.ClassName == "RemoteEvent" and self.Name:find("Ban") and rawequal(method, "FireServer") then
        return nil --> Prevents firing the Ban Remote
    end

return OldNC(self, ...) --> Return old __namecall Result
end))

And to spoof the Enabled part:

local OldNewIndex; OldNewIndex = hookmetamethod(game, "__newindex", newcclosure(function(self, Index, Value)
    local callingscript = getcallingscript()
    if callingscript then
        if
            self:IsA("LocalScript")
            and (callingscript.Name:find("CLINET") or callingscript.Name:find("CBDetect"))
            and (self.Name:find("CLINET") or self.Name:find("CBDetect"))
            and rawequal(Index, "Enabled")
        then
            return nil
        end
    end

return OldNewIndex(self, Index, Value)
end))
25 Likes

If you wanna detect basic walkspeed hooks by a noob exploiter just do

local OldSpeed = Humanoid.WalkSpeed

Humanoid:GetPropertyChangedSignal("WalkSpeed"):Connect(function()
  if Humanoid.WalkSpeed == OldSpeed then while true do end end
end)

also it’s better to crash than kick also this anti-hook can also be bypassed but if you update the connection every once in awhile you should be good

15 Likes

Exploiters have access to getconnections()

15 Likes

what are that functions:
hookmetamethod()
getcallingscript()
newcclosure()

12 Likes

What do you mean “how do you know that”? It’s in the exploit documentation.

To answer to your edit, the following functions are:
hookmetamethod(object, metamethod, newfunction): oldfunction: spoofs the game’s metamethod metamethod and replaces it with “newfunction”. Though unlike the getrawmetatable hooks it also replaces the memory address of the new function by the one of the old function.

getcallingscript(): caller: Returns the script that called the function

newcclosure(function): cclosure: returns a C-Closure based on the L-Closure provided

Though to get more info on these I suggest you go on the official documentation as the above may be wrong and/or out of date.

17 Likes

exploiter uses a injector that give a useful private function to exploits, advanced exploiter user is powerful than you think, they could make any ways to bypass it

13 Likes

I know they have access to get connections but you can sorta bypass it by disconnecting the connection and remaking it although it can still be bypassed it’s still better than making one connection and calling it a day

10 Likes

You can hook index and check if the argument is “WalkSpeed”

9 Likes

i hope this post help you to know more about exploiting " Exploiting Explained "

11 Likes

9 Likes