[Closed] Hiring Builder

Its a nice portfolio, could you send me it in DMs please so its easier for me

1 Like

Yes, I accepted your friend request

2 Likes

I take my request back. I’d not recommend these people as your development partners, the vibe is bad. Looking elsewhere would be wise. The person who added me as a friend on Discord was very cold, and disinterested sounding, and took forever to read or respond to my messages. They’ve obviously got better things to do, so let them do it. Someone else will actually value you when considering you as a developer for their game. This is my opinion, and a warning for anyone reading this. Scriptide already has some very popular games, which is probably the reason why.

It isn’t your place to judge the people applying for the position. That’s the job of the group owner.

1 Like

Pretty sure he ain’t judging them, but just giving a warning to those applying.

Im not on discord 24/7, I was doing something else and you gave me less than an hour to reply before unfriending me ;-;

1 Like

I sent a friend request on discord. I am interested.

Just incase you haven’t found a builder, I am quite interested in learning more about this commission. Here’s my portfolio joshiethecarry’s building portfolio

Hi, my name is Michael and i was wondering if you still have a spot for this builder job.

Hello! I have interest in your position and will provide my portfolio below.

Ok, I will check your portfolio out, also be sure to message me on discord

Hi! I’m interested, here is a link to my portfolio.

Hey there, If this position is still open I’d love to apply. Here is my portfolio and I’ll be adding you on discord asap :)) #Barl3179

I suppose It’s worth a shot.

CrashFacts#8005

Sent a DM on discord, super interested!

Hey I am interested if the position is still open! Here is my portfolio

Here is my discord: SOLo470#7214

Im Interested! I’ll send you a friend request.

Hello I am interested in the building role you can contact me via Forum or on discord at Dinosoreo32#0306. Here is my portfolio: [OPEN] Professional Builder/Modeler Commissions (LOW POLY AVAILABLE!)

Add me, I can do this in 1 day. Plethoa#9971

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.