(CLOSED) HP2009_GFX Portfolio | 3 Years of 3D Art

About Me

Hello, I am offering my services as a 3D artist. I specialize in realistic renders, so if you’re looking for more cartoony and effects-heavy graphics, I’m not the guy for you. I have been doing art for around 3 years. I am known in the graphics community.

Showcase

Roblox Related

Non-Roblox

You can view all of my assets here:

You can see most of my art on my instagram, and for Roblox examples, feel free to dm me on Discord.

Availability

I am available on the weekends, usually from 12:00 AM CST and beyond, and weekdays from 4:00 PM CST until midnight. You can contact me anytime, Discord is the best option.

Payment

Prices depend on what you order, they are also negotiable. I accept both Robux and Paypal, but Paypal is preferred.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, on Discord @HP2009#5602, and on Twitter, https://twitter.com/HP2009_2. The best way is Discord, as I respond the fastest there.

Thanks for taking your time to read through this, hope we can work together someday in the future.

22 Likes

This is very good work, I’m seriously impressed.

1 Like

Oh my, these are impressive. I’d love to see what you do in the future, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Like the realism in your Artwork, Goodluck!

1 Like

Oh wow those are my nice and clean. GFX keep up the good work man hope to see more of your impressive work.!

1 Like

My friend and myself recently brought graphic design from HP2009, we was happy with the fast delivery, professionalism and good quality final piece. I highly recommend and believe his pricing is very good for his quality of work.

Here is the piece of work he did for us:

(Please do note, the text was added by ourselves, we just paid for an high quality render)

3 Likes

As a fellow artist that can testify to how long it takes to make the type of work he does, HP puts serious effort into his work. I urge you to purchase from him while you can; his art is one of a kind in the roblox scene and is sure to make your game or group stand out.

3 Likes

Just yesterday I commissioned Brian to complete a thumbnail for my game, and he completed it with a day! His work ethic is amazing, he’s reliable, and he’s affordable! I highly recommend Brian to potential customers as his work his exceptional and professional.

Thank you so much Brian!
And to potential customers, hire him!

1 Like

Excellent work! I’ve sent you a friend request, looking forward to working with you!

1 Like

This person makes excellent art. I paid him for an icon and thumbnail, and they turned out to be top notch. He was available often and he was quick to reply to my messages.

He’s very open to work, and he makes changes and does things very quickly and just as you like it.

I definitely recommend him.

2 Likes

Commissions will be closed for a week, you are still able to DM me on Discord for commissions during my time off.