[CLOSED] Permanent Hotel Development Team needed!

Z_5

About Us

Ziva Hotels is a hotel orientated group which is currently going under revamp. There are many things that we will hold within our hotel to keep our visitors entertained and satisfied with their stay. We’re looking for a new team of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new hotel version!

We currently have 27,000 Members in our group. All our group games are currently closed for remaking.

The Team
@Zivao - Lead Scripter, Owner
@7M1KEY - Graphics Designer
@dalevv - Scripter (New)
@GameDevSky - UI Designer (New)
Vacant x2 - Builder

The progress place will only accessible to certified testers and our team.

About The Jobs

• Builder: We are looking for a pair of professional builders with prior experience in this type of building genre to join our team. You will be described the map we want to work towards and will be given plenty of reference pictures. You’ll be expected to work with other members on the team properly and consistently throughout the development process, including anybody else in the building position.
  • Scripter: We are looking for an experienced programmer with prior experience in this type of game to join our team. You will be given a set of tasks to complete which may expand throughout the development process. You’ll be expected to work with other members on the team, especially the Lead Scripter.

• UI Designer: We are looking for an experienced UI designer. You will be given a bunch of framework description with sample images of what we want to be completed, which again may expand throughout the development process. You’ll be expected to work with other members of the team.

We expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style and descriptions given out to you. Team progress will be checked daily.

You will be part of the same group chat and Studio group to keep communication simple and straight forward.

This job will be long-term, you will remain in your development positions even after the process has ended. We’re looking for a team that will stick by us throughout our whole time running the group. Payment will be consistent. You will be credited for your work on our Public Handbook and game description(s).

More details will be handed out directly to team members once approved.

Payment

Team members will be paid in Robux - group funds only. Figures are going to be kept strictly private but will be negotiated within the team when it comes to starting this project.

Interested? Contact Us

When commenting if you’re interested, please provide examples of your previous work and experience along with your timezone. Portfolios are preferred.

You must be 13 years or older to apply and have a registered Discord account. Feel free to drop any questions below this post, or directly towards me at Zivao#6915.

Please do not contact me directly if you don’t have examples or a portfolio to provide.

Thanks for your time and interest!

9 Likes

Hi, I am interested in UI or Building. Preferably UI. I am in EST, and started around 7 months ago with UI. Nearly a year for building. Link to my portfolio: [szekio] UI/Graphics/Builder | Portfolio

2 Likes

I am a Scripter, I’ve been scripting for almost 3 years now. Though I can’t say I have had experience in this genre. I would, however, like to get some experience in it.

Here is my portfolio : Portfolio | Scripter | 1x_Gacha

2 Likes

I am interested in the builder position. I sent you a request on Discord. [FOR HIRE] GoofyLorrd's Building Portfolio

2 Likes

Interested in the builder position. I sent a friend request on Discord, and I have a couple of questions I want to ask you there. My tag is Laemmle#8800. (CLOSED)[Builder Portfolio] crafter585 | Builder for Hire

1 Like

UI Position filled by @GameDevSky.
Scripter Position filled by @dalevv.

We still have two available builder positions.

1 Like

Request sent. Hope to chat with you soon!
~Shinyju.

1 Like

This project has been temporarily suspended. We will not be accepting anybody else at the moment, but you are welcome to post if interested and we’ll definitely look into it when the time comes back around. Thank you for those that are taking notice of this.

1 Like

I would love to be a tester if a spot opens up!
Good Luck Finding People!
Discord: DareDaniel0#7616

Might want to remove {OPEN} status if the Hiring is off

I know this may be closed, but if it comes back, here is the information.

Hello, there! My name is Zackary Williams, I am a UI Designer on the platform. I am most know for my contribution at Solera Hotels & Resorts, Chicken Express, Ukipa, National Park Services, Bloxway/Subway and more!

If you would like to view my portfolio, you may do so here! https://devforum.roblox.com/t/for-hire-user-interface-designer/712926

My twitter account for additional posts: https://twitter.com/ZxacqzRBX

My Discord is: Zack!#001

Thank you for taking your attention towards this application, please contact me on discord for more information!

Best regards,

Zxacqz | Zackary

2 Likes

It’s says the position is closed.

1 Like

I have put it in for the future if needed.

Hello! I’m aec_hes, and I’m interested in your builder position. I’m a contributor for Empire Theatre, Adopt and Raise, Little Dreamies Daycare, and the former lead builder & developer for echelon hotels. I’m interested in the position. You can add me on discord. I’m aeches#6882. Let me know if you’re interested! I can provide more work.

1 Like

I’m interested DM me Idiofy3D#4335

2 Likes

I would love to be a builder! If you open back up again, feel free to dm me! ObbyMasterMine#0001

My name is Breck, which is Irish!
Here is my portfolio! [New] ObbyMasterMine | Builder/Modeler/UI Designer - #8 by sunn1Dev

I have worked for many groups, such as the below.

Splendid Cafe - Developer
Hype Hotels and Resorts - Head Developer
Bubble Tea - Developer
Project FA - Developer
Smart Coast Hotels - UI Designer

And others!

I would love to work with you guys, making the group better and better each day!

Thank you for reading my application,

For Additional Information,

My Discord is ObbyMasterMine#0001

Best Regards,

ObbyMasterMine | Breck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.