Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

very cool!
i once in a while created a group in the phone with a hard way. but this made it easier!

1 Like

Finally! I can now add spicy memes into my group descriptions from on mobile!

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this for years, finally.

1 Like

Once roblox groups provide the functionality that a discord server brings, more developers will use it in a better fashion. This is a great next step and can’t wait to see more to come.

1 Like

Finally, no longer need to convert to the desktop version! Now we only need the develop and money pages updated - my eyes still burn while checking my income!

3 Likes

This is great.
But when will developers be able to purchase Badges for group games with personal funds? This is a serious hurdle to jump over when it comes to creating new group games on Roblox right now. While you guys are making such great changes to groups this would be a much appreciated update.

6 Likes

Yes, I can actually configure my group and create a group on mobile, without having to go on desktop mode in safari. This helps a ton, before this update it was basically impossible to configure your group, this is probably one of the best updates to ever happen to mobile users.

1 Like

Finally! Now I can change things in my groups on the go! This is going to be an extremely helpful new feature.

1 Like

Unexpected !
I didn’t expect that, but it’s a cool update and maybe I will download the app on my phone to create a group on it.
Keep on the great updates like this one. :clap:

Very nice this will help many people, thank you.

What a feature! This can come in handy for everyone!

I’m so excited to see what’s next… Hopefully changing game settings and all that stuff on mobile!

Awesome! This is a very useful feature to have on mobile. No longer have to hop onto my laptop to configure groups.

Finally won’t have to enable Site for computer any time I want to access the configure page on mobile. :sunglasses:

1 Like

FINALLY! Such a long awaited feature. Glad you guys brought this out!

I have been waiting for so loong!!! thank you so much for this!! keep up the good work!!

I used to just click view as a desktop site, but it would be glitchy.

2 Likes

Does this mean the mobile app will finally get some much needed desktop features?

1 Like

What do you mean by “Desktop Features”, i don’t see a difference between mobile and desktop configure group other than the resolution.

2 Likes

Yes!!! Finally!

I’ve been waiting for this for sooo long so I can see my sales on phone and not having to use computer to check my revenue.

We should have configure shirts, pants and t-shirts so we can change the prices and description and being able to upload them aswell!

Something that I want roblox to do, why can we change the group owner and doing group payouts so easily… We should have some vertifcation it’s actually the owner like it requires the account password or pin. I’d rather get my username change to something random than losing my ownership of my group :confused:.

2 Likes

Make a feature request in #platform-feedback:mobile-features

2 Likes