Creations Page Public Beta 🤭

This page looks Amazing, I really hope to see roblox webiste a day with that stile that would be very cool

Thanks for the reply! I’m a bit out of the loop at the moment, what are archiving games and how can I utilize this?

This is amazing! Especially because this supports clothing too!

I see potential for a feature that would be great to add here. I had made a topic about it but I think it would fit better here. Making a “Set Mass Price” feature so we don’t have to go through and change the price of the clothing one by one. I also like what @MissMae15 suggested in the post as well!

All in all, great job! Everything looks so nice! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I have a suggestion, will there be an archiving button for these because currently it’s extremely tedious to archive. Would be really nice to have a better way to archive models, audios etc

Open in New Tab is now included in the context menu :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Archiving a game allows for two things, it hides the game off of your games list in Roblox Studio, and it also makes it so nobody can search for that game. On top of that, it makes it private. Now, it does not delete the game or any contents of it, it just simply “puts it away” from the public eye. Archiving individual items is also possible, such as Audios, and when you archive an audio, it will give you an error when you try to request it (at least that is what happened with me).

If you wish to find out more about it, I suggest looking in the following two topics;

These should give you a general idea of what this feature has to offer. Hope this helped!

2 Likes

i still prefer the old develop page. The new one does look good tho!

3 Likes

This looks great so far! One question, will there be a light theme for users that use light theme on the standard Roblox website?

2 Likes

I would like to acknowledge a little bug that I found
in groups that have the same name as a player for example

if you go to shop and then See All it shows items made by The Account and not the group

I’m not sure if it’s fixed in the new one but I’m just letting you know

1 Like

Woah, this is awesome! The develop page has stayed completely unchanged (I think) for the 6 years I’ve been on here! Nice to see a modernization.

1 Like

not great not terrible

found problems&bugs:

you cannot edit a place from this page
there is no ability to upload decals/images etc

but at least it have mobile support and sorting options

As they’ve said before, the Creator Dashboard is still in public beta, there is no asset management yet.

On their current progress, they’ve been working on game overviews, and developer stats. In fact, the latest build of the site was published quite recently.

1 Like

I don’t like it very much. First off, I don’t see any light theme and alot of stuff are seperated into tabs leading to a bunch of unneeded clicking to say, get to the models tab. And second, there’s a bunch of loading spinners even though everything could just be loaded at once. An example is the current develop page. While outdated and needing maybe a few updates, it loads everything at once which doesn’t take too long. Also, I don’t see any options menus over the games. The game icons are also a bit too big and don’t look right for a desktop view. The page also feels wayy too big. I don’t really like the right click context menu, and I much prefer the default one. This isn’t heading in a direction I like very much, but alot of people would disagree. And hey, just my feedback + its in a beta.

2 Likes

found a bug

the bottom left corner of the categories bar is not rounded

and you should add:

-edit button for games
-ablility to upload things like decals, t-shirts, etc.
-light theme option

2 Likes

It looks a bit dull. Some neon blue would do.

even more problems:

-slow loading

-no link to the library

-sometimes errors

-too much clicking to upload things like decals (you cant upload decals in the new create page or decal uploading is wip)

i prefer the old develop page even if its outdated it still works perfectly

but this new create has some good things:

-mobile support is back
-ability to view images (not decals)
-ability to view the amount of players

4 Likes

Exactly, I don’t like the shift to remove the Library as its useful to, you know, find models and etc while on the browser.

1 Like

They’re definitely not going to remove the library before the “Developer Marketplace” (which could be part of the dashboard). One of the major issues with the library currently though is how easily private inventories can be accessed with it cough, IncludeNotForSale, shouldn’t even exist in the library anymore

Currently, though, at least on the production build, they’ve been working on Game Overview and Developer Stats for games.

Yes, I’m still actively stalking the progress of the dashboard while also previewing new features on production builds.

1 Like

the IncludeNotForSale trick was patched

Nope, it’s still completely functional. They’ve “patched” it 3+ times now, each time someone finds a bypass in a few minutes.

For example, from ROBLOX’s inventory (although old, still untouched & private): Molo Morning - Roblox

It will continue to exist as long as IncludeNotForSale still exists on the Library APIs.

1 Like