Creator Dashboard Ability to Configure Badges - Now Available!

Im glad this feature is coming out. It improves it by the looks of it. I hope we find no bugs. Will this feature also include scripting history along with the badge history? Also the new UI looks great! Any way we could disable badges, and not remove them?

7 Likes

Really, really good change! It feels good to know the UI is getting better and more modern by the day. Maybe add a scaling option soon? The icons feel a little big sometimes, people like me like it a little more compact, to see more games/assets in one place.

12 Likes

With this new release, will we ever be able to rearrange the order in which Badges are displayed on the Game Details page in the future? Drag and drop functionality on this page that allows for this would be appreciated.

19 Likes

This is amazing, looks so modern! Will badges be free now or _________??

5 Likes

Finally been waiting for the development page rework for ages, will this be pushed to *roblox.com/develop?
Looks really smooth and can’t wait to see when the entire website redesign is complete :grin:
When will the ability to modify group owned assets come?

2 Likes

Does this also include the feature of being able to re-arrange badges as requested here? I think now would be a good opportunity to do that.

19 Likes

From what I understand, the creator dashboard once fully finished is going to be replacing roblox.com/develop. Right now it’s in it’s beta stage, and the legacy develop page is going to stay until it’s fully complete.

4 Likes

Luckily it’ll have dark theme according to the screenshot. No more eye blinding developer page lmao. Anyway, around when would the current one be replaced?

7 Likes

No idea, I don’t work at Roblox, I’m just going with what the announcements have been saying so far. Gotta say though I look forward to dark theme dev page, the old one has been stuck on light theme for way too long…

4 Likes

Looks great! Any UI modernization is always appreciated!

3 Likes

I’m glad that badges are getting some attention, this has been long needed. Hopefully, the fee to upload them gets reduced as well, 100 can be pretty excessive especially if a dev wants to make a lot of badges.

3 Likes

This is exactly what roblox needs. It looks so modern and fits how the website is developing.

1 Like

I doubt it, since it would be open to frequent abuse that way. Maybe it will become premium-only.

3 Likes

This is great! I love that we can actually configure these on the dashboard instead of the actual badge! Definitley didnt see this coming.

Also, is noone gonna talk about this in the first screenshot?

5 Likes

Soon enough I’ll never hop on roblox but always roblox studio!

2 Likes

Badges have made their way into the dashboard. When can the community expect similar things for models and decals?

1 Like

The idea is that Creator Dashboard will replace that page eventually. Of course, this won’t happen until we have feature parity (or more features) on Creator Dashboard versus the develop page on the main site, so that you don’t lose out on any value once the switch is made.

11 Likes

I’m assuming you’re referring to the lack of upload buttons; which makes sense as overwriting the develop page now would cause a lot of development to be interrupted and it wouldn’t be good.

Hope that this gets finished in the future, as the white is really hurting my eyes haha

3 Likes

Hello I LOVE your dog collection. The features cool too, I guess.

Could it possible to be able to see some basic information about Badge performances, such as graphs for [Won Today:Visits Today] or rarity over time?

6 Likes

This is a great feature! I adore the Developer Dashboard because it makes configuring things that much simpler and smoother. I’m excited to see what comes next! :grin:

1 Like