Custom Rigged Character doesnt move properly

There are welds only on the clothes and the helmet. Other than that all of them are motor6d’s. (I also tried using motor6ds instead of welds)

Is your clothes Anchored?, if yes then make it false, if it didnt help try searching resources in the internet

Yes they are, I still got nothing on searching because all of the startercharacters are usually custom r6-r15’s or skinned meshes

Did you follow a tutorial?

just turn off anchor. have you unanchored it or what?

Yes I did unanchored them if I didnt the rig wouldnt move

I watched them but it didnt still help me

So the problem is that is just slides around? (Its not gonna walk without a walking animation)

(I know its alot but I belive all of these have different solutions to a simmilar problem)

1 Like

So I checked them all but I dont have the same problem and non of them still works.

I checked this post. But it didnt work for me again xd

I think Im still having trouble understanding what your issue is, what are you trying to achive?

My chacter doesnt rotate on the movement axis. For example my character is looking forward and when I go left character doesnt rotate to left it still looks forward. I added a walk animation and it didnt change anything

do these solve your problem?

So I dont have a body gyro in my character and the others didnt work aswell

I did not find the problem but I may have narrowed it down.

I don’t think I changed anything drastically, all I did was delete the (Clothes) group, so there may be something related to that, that is blocking your character from moving properly. After doing that, its been walking fine (without any animation) for me. The changed file is right here, and all you gotta do is press play. /

Custom Rig.rbxm (269.6 KB)

I understand the issue now thank you, but how do I add the clothes now?

1 Like

I just welded the clothes back and it works BUT when I weld the c.UpperTorso to UpperTorso this glitch happens. So that seems to be the problem

is can collide off on the clothing? maybe if you turn off its collisions it will work.

1 Like

Yes its off. I turned them off and didnt change anything

BRUHHHHH Literally “C. Upper Torso” Part was glitched. I remade it and now it works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.