Developer's Internship Information & Guidelines - Frizzed Cafe

frizzedest2017logo
Frizzed Cafe, “Aesthetically pleasing food, brought to you.”
EST. 23rd of August 2017
This topic has been made to inform members of our contributors/developers program on how to obtain this role & what we expect of you within the presence of Frizzed Cafe.

WHAT’S THIS ROLE FOR?
This role is granted to those who contribute their innovative ideas & work towards the Frizzed Cafe Community. At Frizzed, we aim to give developers an opportunity to give themselves exposure for their work & to be proud to show what they’ve created towards the community. This will benefit both the developer & the community. We want to create a unique & diverse environment for anyone who joins our place, so we’d love to improve where we are now. If you’d like to get involved:

contact me at DiscombobulatedJack#3662 on Discord :slightly_smiling_face: Once you’ve contacted me, send me screenshots of your up to standard work, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible! :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

We are the starting point of your Development Career to experience & exposure.

OUR EXPECTATIONS
As a member of the Frizzed Contributor/Development team, we ask that you don’t excessively abuse your authority while in-game. However, you’re excluded from the grammar rule, that’s quite nice actually. This obviously excludes yourself using unnecessarily administration commands, intolerant/offensive behaviour, obstruction of one’s work & so on. We also ask that you follow both Roblox’s Community Guidelines & our basic guidelines. Being a contributor does not grant you authorization to act superior upon others. We aim to create a safe, positive & fun environment for all of our members. So please, just don’t or we’ll have to see you out the door soon. We will be distributing certain rewards & perks to keep awareness of your workup, such as announcements, NPCs in the game, credit obviously & a lot more.

Being a contributor also doesn’t grant you access to the game’s studio mode, this will benefit both your asset safety as well as our other developers/contractors. You’ll be required to accept your work via the either your team create place, rbxm, Discord or site models.

Do not share any of your assets with other Development Contributors unless you absolutely 100% have trust in them. You aren’t required to give any of assets regardless of if it’s Code or Models etc. You reserve the right to deny access to your assets to any of our Development Contributors / Partners if asked to do so.

Development Contributors who take other people’s work without legitimate permission will be placed on moderation, if at anytime a Development Contributor happens to steal assets to then use on their own place without legitimate permission, I will file a DMCA Takedown Request on behalf of the original Developer.

Take note, we will remove you from the team & your assets if you break any rules or aren’t contributing rightfully towards Frizzed.

We look forward to seeing a lot more of you join the team soon, have fun!

We have over two hundred private contractors & counting.

Thanks for reading,
DiscombobulatedJack, Frizzed Founder.
DiscombobulatedJack#3662

More soon.

16 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.