INTERVIEWS | Interviewer's & Host's Guide - Frizzed Cafe

frizzedest2017logo
Frizzed Cafe, “Aesthetically pleasing food, brought to you.”
EST. 23rd of August 2017
This topic has been made to inform MR+ roles on how to complete an interview session successfully.

THOSE PLANNING ON HOSTING AN INTERVIEW SESSION MUST READ FIRST.
Hosting an interview session requires you to ensure that you have knowledge of the process, that’s why this guide is here. Before hosting, remember to check if there are no other sessions scheduled within the next half an hour. We don’t want a clash between sessions, do we? Also, you MUST involve the time & timezone of the session when announcing it. Please also ensure that your shout hasn’t been unintentionally censored by tags, if it has, please change it.
YOU MUST BE ON A LAPTOP/PC/DESKTOP TO HOST, NOT DOING SO WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM HOSTING.

ROLES WITHIN INTERVIEWS

• Public Relations Officer - Founder may only host official interview sessions & interview themselves. Must use the hosting guide located below.
  • Staff Management - Communications Officer may interview. Must use the interviewer’s guide located below.
  • Intern may spectate an interview alongside any role above.
  • Honored Members may spectate, or take an interview for the trainee role.
  • Premium Customers may take an interview for the trainee role.

INTERVIEW GUIDES
HOST GUIDE
STEP 1:
Announce this session on the group page, ensure that you have announced the time of beginning & the timezone as well check for other sessions so yours doesn’t clash with other sessions. You are required to announce the session at least 10 minutes before it begins.
STEP 2:
Join the game & follow this guide: Frizzed Session Hosting System Guide - Frizzed Cafe.
STEP 3:
Proceed to wait for the session to commece, answer any questions if necessary or assist/direct staff while waiting. Then proceed to STEP 4.
STEP 4:
Hosting Guide, use this by copying & pasting (CTRL + C) & (CTRL V)
In order to create server messages, you must use the Frizzed Moderation Panel. Simply press E, Click Server Message, Paste in the message in “Enter String”, Click on the button below to make it display your username. For example, “We will now proceed, you will now all be muted.” DO NOT SAY ANYTHING IN ITALICS.

Welcome to this CUSTOMER>TRAINEE interview session, I am your host [Name], please stay seated as we wait for the session to commence.
Insert beginning of session here.
Welcome! My name is [Name], I will be your host for today! This is an interview session for yourself to achieve the trainee rank.
Before we proceed, I will go through a few rules.
Please remember that you will be required to use at least a below average use of grammar in order to become a trainee.
Using abusive, forceful or rude behavior towards another user will result in termination from this session.
When we begin, MR+ must select a candidate each to join them.
If you aren’t selected for an interview, wait patiently for the call by a member of staff.
Candidates which have a label above their head which says “Interview Priority Member” must be interviewed before others.
Do you have any questions?

Answers questions.
Questions answered.

We will now BEGIN, Staff please proceed by selecting a customer to interview, good luck!

This is where you ensure that everything is running smooth & to instruct anyone in which is in need of assistance or has a question.

Remaining candidates have passed & have been brought to the ranking area to wait for the host to role them.

Congratulations remaining candidates, you have passed this interview session! Please wait for me to rank each of you.

This is the cool part, where you role the InterviewEEs & constantly get “Thank you!”, not a problem, just say “No problem” etc.

Ranking finished.
Dismisses InterviewERs

Host thanks the InterviewERs for attending, dismisses InterviewERs.

HOSTING GUIDE CONCLUDED
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTERVIEWER’S GUIDE
While waiting take time to answer questions or assist anyone in need.
Host is doing the briefing.
Host has announced InterviewERs must begin.
You select at least 1-2 InterviewEEs to interview.
You direct them towards your desired interviewing room.
You ask them to “Please, take a seat.”
Dialogue:

Hi there! My name is [Name], I will be your interviewer for today! Before we begin, do you have any questions or concerns?

If yes, answer.
If no, proceed to

Alrighty, we will now proceed!
QI - Why have you chosen to apply for a Trainee role with us?
QII - Do you have any previous experience? Or is this your Ist?
QIII - Are you able to work with other people when you’re on the job?
QIIII - What rank do you aim to become in future?
QIIIII - How will you benefit from your experience with us?
Great! Thank you for answering these questions! I will now take a look at your results.

If they pass, THEY MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 QUESTIONS TO A GOOD STANDARD, ANYTHING BELOW = FAIL.

Congratulations, you have passed this interview session! Please follow me to the ranking area, the host will role you shortly.

Ensure they are staying in the ranking area.
Leave them & find another InterviewEE to Interview.

If they fail, THEY MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 QUESTIONS TO A GOOD STANDARD, ANYTHING BELOW = FAIL.

I’m sorry to say that you have failed, this is because [Provide Faults & Evidence.] Please either re-apply or attend the next interview session when hosted!
Kick the InterviewEE

INTERVIEWER’S GUIDE CONCLUDED.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMAGES & AREAS
Soon.

Thanks for reading,
DiscombobulatedJack, Frizzed Founder.

More soon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.