Differentiate by platform in developer stat's 'Data Table'

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to run stats on game performance by platform by one’s own metric set up, and currently impossible to use the data table provided by developer stats to seek differences between platforms.

Developers with a knowledge in statistics would benefit greatly and improve design decisions with greater access to this data.

Blurred is what we currently get under the ‘Daily Stats’ tab.
When making this feature, make the differentiated by platform a separate table so when developers copy data
into Excel or Gspreadhseets, we can choose to keep our legacy sheets or make room for sheets with the differentiated by platform.

This is completely absent of any reedeemable value for the ‘Data Table’, it only works for the ‘Developer Product Sales’ pie chart

6 Likes

Use case:

Let’s say I have recently updated my game to hopefully improve first time user likelihood to purchase a gamepass. At the very least, I wanted to improve monetization when I run an ad. I run ads to get new users, so I assume when I run an ad on a platform there are more percentage of new users on that platform than the other platforms, so loosely given the correct stats I could at least make some inferences. I ran an ad on desktop right after the update. I have hourly stats about half way through Friday’s normal day, and Saturday with update + ad. I want to easily copy the data from computer only to view the visit:robux ratio pre update and post update to see if there’s a significant difference. Without differentiated stats I’d have to manually mouse over each hour and record the data in a separate tab. I think knowing this inference is important, but not that important.
I once again request these stats to be generated on Developer Stats.