Disable studio AI assistant permanently

I always closed the window that popped in Roblox Studio when opening a script for the first time in a place file. Recently I accepted whatever that window was asking because of a misclick when I was sleepy, and I just wanted to see the script right away, clicking on any button on the window, I ended up accepting the terms of use of the AI assistant.

This assistant is just annoying it just messes up my code and keeps making terrible suggestions, I can’t press enter and it already comes up with nonsense.

Of course, it’s possible to disable it, the problem is I have to disable every time I open a place file. Is there any workaround for this?

The root of this problem is that most of my Roblox Studio configuration isn’t permanent, if I change some settings and restart Roblox Studio most changes are gone, even if the place was saved, so how can I keep them? Does this happen to anyone else or just me?

I’m not sure that there is a Roblox Studio configuration file. But I can sure bet there is. If you were to disable Assistant and then put the config file on Read-Only it would be unable to overwrite your config, but then again. You couldn’t change it yourself either unless you disable read-only.

I found this topic on the matter:

but I can’t find that file

I never even consented to these terms :sob: :sob:

The feature to opt out has since been actually implemented into the roblox studio. Read this reply under the same thread Disable and withdraw consent from AI within Roblox Studio - #2 by swish741.

1 Like

Yes, I know about it, please reread the topic.

I’m tired of disabling it every damn time I open an RBLX file, it’s boring and annoying.