Discord Webhook Proxy

Worked for me a few weeks back, now I’m getting a HTTP 403 (Forbidden)

1 Like

EDIT: INFORMATION IS NOW INACCURATE

This proxy has now been blacklisted by Discord. I suggest as an alternative that you use the resources located here instead. I will be implementing them shortly.

Is there a simpler way? Such as just substituting the “hooks.hyra.io” with a different url thing?

Not that I’ve found, though you can try setting up your own proxy and domain if you’d like. (I don’t mean with the github resource, I mean actually set your own up physically)

Ah. Well since I don’t really know how to do that I will search for a simple way and I’ll list it here once I find it.

Edit: Found one. Its called “webhook.lewistehminerz.dev”, and it is ratelimited according to Discord’s standards of ratelimiting. It is working perfectly fine for me. Hope this helps whoever needs it.

3 Likes

Can verify it works. There’s also a DevForum post all about the service containing a link to their website as well. Let’s hope they don’t get bonked either.

Post in question:

I hope the same as well. How did Hyra get bonked anyways?

I got an error HTTP 403 (Forbidden) did they blocked the proxy?
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 23.13.38

They have not blocked the proxy yet. Did you enter the name in properly?

I did, it still shows i got the error. Am i banned from the proxy?

Frank, i tried the webhook.lewistehminerz.dev and it works, but hyra doesn’t.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 23.38.33

Not true. The Hyra proxy is still allowed to communicate with Discord.

Issue earlier was caused by an internal trigger that marked requests from Roblox as spam. This has been fixed and should not happen again.

2 Likes

Well that was an interesting series of events. Glad it’s fixed now. Thanks.

Yes! I’m glad this is fixed. No offense to the dev of “webhook.lewistehminerz.dev”, but it is unreliable at times.

This is so great, thank you so much!

1 Like

What if I for example cache the whole chat every 50 seconds and send the table cache to the website? Is it fine?

@melodrvma Will this service be unavailable once Hyra shuts down tonight?

No, this service will remain available.

1 Like

As long as rate limits are not exceeded.

Will this service still be available even after the shutdown of Hyra?