[OUTDATED] EternalCanadianDev's Building Portfolio | One Man Armoury {Guns, Armour and More...}

Added a new category of examples! I can now be your 1 man armory! I do guns, accessories, armor and more! Commissions no longer free.

2 Likes

Added “Terms And Conditions”. Still for hire.

1 Like

Sale! Im currently doing a project but I have quite a bit of free time as my team gets set up and my laptop gets cleared! All Regular commision prices are decreased by 70%!

2 Likes

For a limited time, I’m taking up investing. DM me a project you think will succeed and I’ll get back to you and tell you if I’m interested.

Or reply here!

DM me here please. :smile:

1 Like

I added you Ghostriderx117#5539. This is important

1 Like

As stated in the above reply. DM Me here on the devforum for the time being.

Read this before DMing about an investment.

Investing services are now closed until May 30th. You may still submit projects/requests for me to review. :smile:

Highly recommend him! Quality builds and meshes, And a good attitude! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Edited the post with 2 new sections & more examples! :smile:

Just sent a friend request! Love your work btw!

Added 9 More Screenshots in the Guns section!

Added Feedback from @ThgBeCappin. Check it! :smile:

Hi Eternal. I have added you on dizzy. Please respond soon as possible. My dizzy username is Jerrythewinner#4377

I added you back! You can respond now, :smile:

70% Sale has ended. Still taking commisions! Dont be afraid to DM me! :smile:

I was told that I would receive my investment last week. It was then pushed back to Monday. It is now Wednesday. I am also getting annoyed, as I have been ignored for the past 4 days. I was already put on here like my investment was given, even though it hasnt…

1 Like

Same thing here.

(30 charrrrrrrr)

1 Like

Heyo, added you!

logan#0004

(30 chars)

Ive recently been experiementing with new Gun Building And Armour/Vehicle building types. So, to increase my skill, services are now free for 48hrs.

Contact
EternalCanadianDev#1541

1 Like