FlowTech - Open-Source Clanning Resources!

FlowTech

Striving to revolutionize the clanning scene and provide unparalleled technology at no cost.

About

Clanning has been a beloved part of Roblox since its beginnings in 2006. Over the past 17 years, countless resources have been developed, but many of them are outdated relics from clanning’s early days. We recognized the need for change and set out to redefine the scene. Our mission is to bring the flow back to clanning by offering innovative, reliable, and contemporary resources.

Note: FlowTech is designed originally around sword-fighting, however many of the resources could be used by clans of all types!

Resources

HR-Only Sword Selector/Picker
AFK Detection/Alert System
Accuracy-Fixed Engraved FT TeamHeal Swords (credits to Engraved Swords)
Region Markers
Teamchat Only Toggle Command/Supports HR Bypass
Customizable Banlist (Supports Groups, Users, and Clanware API)
Join/Leave/Health Message System
Death Effect System | 3 FREE EFFECTS / Gamepass Support (Credits to DropdownModule)
Universal Settings UI / Materials Toggle (Note: due to be rescripted | Credits to GraphicsEditor)
Team Limiter
Team Tools
Team Counter
Remove Character Meshes / Default Head
Team Sorting / Team Ordering Plugin
Mobile Sword Autoclicker (Credits to ContextActionUtility)
Multi-Purpose Leaderboard System (Kills/Death/Rank/Ping/Killstreak, Creator-Tag-Synced) (Credits to PingTimes)
Water Auto Respawn / Anti Swimming System
Smooth-Spectate Death Screen

Usage

Usage for most of these resources are located in the script itself, however for more detailed explanations, as well as new resource notifications, you can join our Discord Server!

:heart:

9 Likes

PingTimes is deprecated, You should use player:GetNetworkPing() instead, it even works for the server

is GetNetworkPing accurate? i heard things against it but ive never independently done the research on it myself

I did three tests [I had to do some maths to do the tests]

Test 1 Results:

Test 2 Results:

Test 3 Results:

though the numbers may look odd because I used the mean to get the average ping

but the answer is that PingTimes is more accurate, but Boatbomber himself still recommends you to use GetNetworkPing()

Hi,

Do you have a demo place and open sourced to check it out in studio ?

Just released! You can view a video here!

Hi,
Thanks for sharing all of this.

It says the video is not available any more same with the join group link.

It might nice for next to each of your links at the top, there is perhaps a one sentence description of what it does or is for. Also what does HR stand for when you list it here and there?

Thanks

Hey! Not sure why the video isn’t showing but here is another link.

As for the group, i’m not sure why. That URL used to work, maybe Roblox made changes to their site.

FlowTech will be superseded soon with a more mainstream approach, including an auto-updating, all-in-one framework for all of our releases as well as a user-friendly plugin to walk you step by step through installation and configuration.

HR means High Rank, or better put an admin / person in power.