German Language now Available in Studio

Hallo und guten Tag!

Today we are happy to share that German is now a language available in Studio. To select this new option, open Roblox Studio, go to File > Studio Settings and search for the Language setting. You should see “Deutsch” as an option available to you.

Enabling German language in Studio

Now you can build, code, test and even use our AI-powered natural language Assistant in German to create and insert scripts, explain code, and generate new materials in Roblox Studio.

Studio translated in German.

Breaking down language barriers

This launch is part of our commitment to making Roblox more accessible by removing language barriers. In the past year, we’ve launched in-experience chat translations, expanded automatic translation for experiences, and localized the docs into seven languages.

This is just the beginning, and this year, we plan to expand the number of supported languages in Studio, docs, and launch image translation. Let us know if you have any questions or feedback.

Danke!

106 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

die Übersetzung passt, echt gute Arbeit :slightly_smiling_face:

31 Likes

not german but good for germans. ty roblox!

18 Likes

Endlich kann ich nun jede kleinste ecke in Studio verstehen (obwohl das konnte ich davor auch schon)

12 Likes

:smiley: AMAZING FOR GERMAN DEVELOPERS!

I’m not german, nor will speak german, but to every german developer out there, congratulations on finally being able to easily expand to the Roblox development space!

I might use it to learn german, but don’t quote me on that :person_shrugging:

Can’t wait to see an uprise of german games because of the expanded accessibility of the german language!

also fix ugc…
20 Likes

Ich bin sehr aufgeregt uber dieses aktualisierung!! Vielen dank

10 Likes

As a developer living in Türkiye, I would like to see Turkish language support in Roblox Studio. Do you have any insight on this subject?

13 Likes

how can a language be a developer??? its not even a personnn?? german dialect isnt even sentient

5 Likes

When is Dutch coming? I almost got happy attack until I noticed one letter was off

9 Likes

Studio was already in german for me for quiet some time. Here is my feedback:

• Please do not translate the GUI Tab. Its just confusing.
• There is a spelling error, when the warning pops up that changes will be lost when editing scripts while in Testmode (Debugging).

8 Likes

As Turkish roblox developers, we want Turkish language support to be added to the studio

10 Likes

Im a german developer and I see absolutely no reason in having to see my language in studio aswell, it literally serves no purpose but making my life harder when sharing peaks of my work to others or screensharing to receive help with something like modeling/animating which im not too familiar with as a scripter. It will also make it harder for newer devs to find features when watching tutorials for example, as now not only the UI has completely changed but also the language. As dev you just gotta learn english, which is a positive thing that is now going away for younger developers.

10 Likes

This is awesome!! Vielen Dank!

8 Likes

As A german, I prefer the english version

aber trotzdem danke, dass ihr auch an uns denkt

11 Likes

Das ist ein tolles Update für die Deutschen! Obwohl ich nie von der Sprachfunktion wusste… Können wir bitte mehr Sprachen wie Türkisch haben… usw.? Danke!

9 Likes

As a German developer I find the update very pleasing, but I will probably stick to the international language (English) due to the reason that I mostly work and interact with American people and developers.
Though nice work roblox :clap:!

7 Likes

Finally, Roblox will see the full force of German engineering.

10 Likes

Normalerweise verwende ich in allen Programmen die englische Sprache, aber es kann für andere hilfreich sein. Tolle Arbeit an das Roblox Team!

5 Likes

I’ve had my studio start itself up in German everytime studio updates for so damn long now, it just never remembers my language settings and goes back to system default. I would prefer if studio kept my setting on English :upside_down_face:
Haven’t had the issue for some time, so maybe that’s resolved whether it be my end or not.

5 Likes