Get your game on the nice list - the Winter Sort!

Ah sad. I didn’t finished my mountain. Guess I will have more luck next year. Good luck to everyone who apply !! :+1:

4 Likes

You have until December 16th to finish your mountain… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I gotta say, I really love these new seasonal features! I think it would be awesome to have a new years event with multiple games!

4 Likes

Can anyone just sign up? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hi @Sand_BOy8,

Thanks for your question! As long as your game has a festive or an overall wintry theme/update, you are eligible to apply for the sort.

7 Likes

Hi @koaffle,

My team is using our game Bloxikin Brawlers to apply for the Spring 2021 Accelerator Program, will this cause any issues if we apply to both this and the Accelerator program?

3 Likes

Hi @Kotojo,

Thanks for reaching out! Applying for the Winter Sort will have no impact to your application for the 2021 Spring Accelerator Program.

6 Likes

For option number 2, do you want the root place ID or the universe ID?

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure you just need to copy paste the game id in your Game page’s link.

4 Likes

I love these new holiday developer activities! Great time to be jolly.

Will there be complimentary eggnog and gingerbread cookies?..

Anyways, love that you are putting this together! Can’t wait to see these awesome games in the winter sort.

4 Likes

@koaffle Will holiday game jam games be included?

4 Likes

Oh, man! I really wish that I could apply but my current project is a work in progress and paused by my commissions. :sad:

Otherwise, I really enjoy seeing these types of game sorts this year, Awesome! Good luck to everyone that applies!

4 Likes

Well it’s very far. And very hard. I have alot of things to do

5 Likes

This is a terrible explanation/excuse. Why release it to a platform of small developers (DevForum) if they don’t want us in it?

5 Likes

No, that’s not true. At all.

Not the point.

This is not what this sort is for! Clearly this sort is intended to be for the small developers of the DevForum to get their game popular.

4 Likes

I think it’s kind of sad you think all non-front-page games are low-quality.

The point is, they shouldn’t be.

6 Likes

This is awesome, but I cant help but feel this will be another failure just like the Halloween Sort.

The only games that got on there where games that did not even put ANY effort in and dont deserve to be in there.

Please dont repeat the same mistake you made with the awful halloween sort.

@KingGusPlays its honestly sad that you think all non popular games are low quality.

9 Likes

Hey, could anyone clarify this question?
Does this mean that the game is currently set to R15? If not what does this mean?

Apologies for my inconvenience with my little understanding of the different vocabulary for the different character rigs.

Thanks! :hidere:

3 Likes

That is just demotivating, you can’t exactly prove the games that applied was low quality.

4 Likes

Will we be notified if one or more of the owned games will be chosen for the Winter Sort?

3 Likes