[HIRING] [CLOSED] Particle maker for a Simulator Game

About Game

Game Title: Spell Sorcerers

Game Description

A game where players can collect magic spells. They can also purchase skills and spells at the shop. There will be many different worlds to traverse, New NPCS to meet! You can use your spells to progress the game and gain mana. You can sell the mana in the shop, and also collect it easier as you get better spells! Skills are not the same; they are bought mostly and are used as upgrades to the player’s ability in some way. Each player can only have so many spells, so choose wisely! Pets can also be gained by finding them, achieving them through quests, or testing your luck by purchasing a random one. They can also be summoned with awesome spells for limited time. Pets that are not limited become your familiars until you unadopt them, which they then make use in other beginners’ lives. Pets can range in rarity, and can also be traded. Players can also pay you a fee for a pet, and even combo it with trading pets aswell! Quests are journeys taken by the player; They are essential. Players traverse the worlds and find new quests and complete them. Sometimes they might have to fight evil villains, use spells to nvaigate through courses, or even PvP other players/Npcs.

About Us

Hello! It’s Syst3ch from RoTech Studio. We’ve decided to make a simulator game since simulator games are earning a lots of robux these days! They are always on trend! And we’re looking for some proffessioner scripter, builder, mesher and UI designer!

Our Team

@Syst3ch - Builder
@1ib7 - Builder
@DominusInfinitus aka. @RetroGalaticGamer - Scripter

Payment

Since I don’t have enough robux, I will pay by %. But it will vary for different roles and may increase or decrease on how hard a developer is working for our game! Each player gets 16% robux earned from game. Unused 20% will be used to hire animator and ui designer for one-time payout.

Requirement

You must need/have the following things in order to be a developer of our group:

• Own Portofolio
  • At least one year of experience
  • Must work at least 1.5 hour a day
  • Must have a verified discord account and must be active
  • Must be 13 or older

Contact Us

(We currently have no twitter, we are willing to add its oon)

Thank you for reading :smile:

2 Likes

I am interested! My portfolio is linked here

My discord is Bloxrrey#6063

If you can find a UI Designer and Programmer I will build.

I’ll let you know asap if we find it. Please link a portofolio

You might want to raise the prices for a Builder, you probably won’t get the best quality at those rates. I’d suggest keeping one scripter at 20 percent, and have like a secondary scripter at 10-15 percent, to allow more to be added on to a Builder, or you probably won’t get great quality.

i am intrested, i sent a friend request on discord

Wait so you are hiring devs for a game… That even you know nothing about?

All developers will decide one, so it can be really good.

I have joined in as a scripter to the team as my alt username RetroGalacticGamer.

We’re still in need of UI Designer & Mesher! DM me quickly before anyone takes the position!

UI is one of the most important parts of a game, you should raise the % or put a backup payment.

I mean, yeah raise the percent but it isn’t the most important thing in a game.

Not the most important, but people charge 40-50k just for a ui. It’s a needed thing to be made and it is used everytime

I mean, sometimes. I’ve seen games that dont use UI and they are usually like meme games or like the headcrusher game. Though I think UI is sometimes overrated and overpriced. It’s just editing images and making it work with buttons.

Try make some UI yourself, it’s not as easy as you think and it is VERY complicated at times.

I an do the UI but I’d like a higher %.

I’ll update the payment system tomorrow because I’m on mobile rn. Check it out tomorrow!

Updated! Everyone will receive the same amount now (including me). Let me know if you’re interested or not.

You need to rearrange the %'s. Some people will be doing more work than others.

I’d done it, but everyone wanted more. So I later decided to make it equal to everyone