[HIRING & PAYING] Looking for Developers to work on a Roleplay Game!

Hit me up on Discord. @Coderholic#4750

Feel free to check me out. If you’re interested in working with me.4wku | Programmer & Builder

Hello, I am interested. Please DM me on Discord. @Coderholic#4750

Hello i am interested, everything you need to know about me is on my portfolio :slight_smile: RoadmanBruno | Builder Portfolio [OPEN]

im interested for builder role discord jailbreak#7767

Hi, I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is Coderholic#4750

Hello, please send me a DM on Discord. My username is Coderholic#4750, I sent you a friend request.

We are now looking for clothing designers! DM me on Discord if interested! My username is Coderholic#4750

Hi there, I’d be willing to come on as a builder. Feel free to check out my portfolio and contact me if still interested! CLOSED: Paulyus1's Builder Portfolio (Airports, Cities, and More!)

Hi! I would like to apply! Can you dm me here on devforum?

I do clothing designing.
(30 characters)

Sent a friend request on Discord.

I’ve added you on discord, My discord is triffy#8947 if you couldn’t find it, thanks for your time.

Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord, username is xynthomas#1312

I can help.

Send me a friend request on Discord. @Coderholic#4750

Do you have Discord?
(30 characters)

Hello, I’m very interested on the building position. I’m Col4ter4l, I saw you on Roblox Got Talent as I did a report. Hope we can work togheter soon. Sent you a friend request, I’m ✩𝓲𝕚_𝓐𝓵𝕖𝓪𝕪𝔁✩#0001.

Yes. My discord is Recontinued#8135.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.