Immersive Ads Tab is gone

I noticed that there was a missing tab and realized it was the immersive ads tab :

I made approximatively 90,000R$+ from immersive ads and now I can’t even see the tab or try to claim the robux from it. I have no idea what to do or why this is happening.

Game link :submarine hangout - Roblox

4 Likes

this is for sponsors, I’m talking about Immersive ads (in game advertisements)

1 Like

check roblox updates if there is nothing there that means they are probably fixing some issues regarding it, I don’t think they would just take immersive ads away without giving a notice

1 Like

Sorry, ignore my previous reply.

Think Roblox temporarily disabled the page, since it’s giving an error when I try to access it directly through the URL.

3 Likes

I suppose it’s because of this but I don’t understand why it would be related to immersive ads.

2 Likes

If you believe your game doesn’t meet these violence policies then contact ROBLOX about it (when I played it the game looks fine to me) (Or submit another questionnaire, if that’s possible)

It’s been over 24 hours and I still didn’t get the tab back I really don’t know if I lost 90k+ robux or if I’m going to get it someday.

1 Like

Looks like it’s gone. Immersive ads seem to be broken too (they don’t serve ads).

Even after a month, it still appears immersive ads are broken, and the tab is no longer displayed. I’m going to file a bug report.

I never even got this button to begin with, and cannot find the requirements to obtain the access to immersive ads. (idk if it’s for anybody, but I quickly read the announcement and I think it’s a requirement to have x something to obtain them)