Incoming Adjustment to 'Pending Sales' Waiting Period

Nothing is worse than the removal of guests, forums, builders club, old website theme, ect. (pretty much everything from 2016 that got removed) in my opinion

7 Likes

Would this possibly affect users who sell products such as maps with large quantities of robux?
Would possibly the system think it’s some sort of “fraud” money?

2 Likes

Month later, still no response from roblox.

3 Likes

Will we ever get told explicitly how long left we have until we can use our funds? Because just giving us a vague outline on how long it would take is dumb and not helpful. This will hurt smaller and maybe some larger group groups who rely on group funds as their main stream of revenue.

3 Likes

I dislike this update. I wanted to transfer my own robux to my group for ads, but I have to wait 7-10 days? 3-4 days was good enough, Roblox should reconsider.

2 Likes

So I believe this update has gone live, and I can tell from recent experience with it, that this has SEVERELY screwed me over. I have had a steady income for a while now, and was able to work out the timings for my bills and rent. I will not be reaching my necessary DevEx value by the time I need to process my DevEx in order to pay for my rent and bills in time, due to this ridiculous change.

I suggest reverting this or listening to the community.

use a trust system.

24 Likes

Exactly, Roblox is mostly formed by smaller developers, many advanced game development teams would rather use other platforms which give them more benefits.

Still, that doesn’t mean one should be forced to drop out of Roblox which could potentially harm their economical situation.

Hell, I feel sorry for the people who probably had to get into a big argument with their landlord.

1 Like

Please revert this, people are missing out on lots of money. Or you know, at least be transparent about when the robux is coming in. Now it’s just a guessing game.

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly disagree. This is something that affects developer’s who have come to a reliance on DevEx for their income. I know that for people like @DevBuckette this is an issue as they make their income through DevEx to pay bills and etc. people now are going to need to wait longer to make the same amount they did before this change in order to pay bills and other expenses that are needs and requirements.

2 Likes

How does Rthro affect Developer Exchange?

You’re saying that nothing is worse than these? I digress. Your opinion is yours, and I’ll respect it, I’m simply just stating that I disagree. RTHRO and ANTHRO have nothing to do with anything I said otherwise I would’ve replied to the person you replied to.

Bit of an edit.
My fault for being vague, I can see now that I should’ve worded my original reply towards you to focus on your point.

2 Likes

Another thing here is roblox says it has to verify my funds AFTER THE PENDING.

Pretty sure the reason why there is pending is to verify the funds but now its taking additional time. It really unfair in my opinion because I have to wait another week for the funds to be verified.

1 Like

the way I see it is that when payouts are locked they’re locked indefinitely if you’re flagged by this system. if this isn’t some kind of experimentation of some sort then this should be resolved immedietely.

1 Like

Can you please revert this and actually make the site secure in terms in account hijacking? Oh wait, that’ll never happen

2 Likes

@Kairomatic This is becoming past the point of ridiculous.
It is December 1st.
I have now been waiting 28 days for my funds to release.
They still show pending. You guys really need to get a support feature to get this dealt with.
I feel like I was robbed as I made the group purchase with my own robux and lost my group due to a full month to get access to my robux that I had originally. Now I lose 30 percent from buying a tshirt, and have to wait over 30 days.
This is just beyond, way beyond the most ridiculous most frustrating thing ROBLOX has done to its community.
Yall need to fix this crap.

3 Likes

Such a broken system, my robux I earned entirely from gamepass sales have been pending for over 7 days in multiple of my groups, I have people I have to pay and I have to deal with this.

Seriously its sad when we are lied to like this, They are aware that people rely on receiving their money they worked for to pay bills and eat?

6 Likes

I second this. This sytem is really hard to work with if you have people that work for you and need to be paid in time. nice funds btw! :wink:

4 Likes

Since people are waiting for 3 weeks apparently (that’s what I had to wait for too) I think the appropriate name for this update is called:

Developer Nightmare

7 Likes

Three to seven days is too long of a wait.

4 Likes

This thing is a joke