Introducing Connect 2022!

Cant believe le Goob . made it * top 3! …

congrats to everyone

5 Likes

I was not ready to see Connection Failure there to be honest. By the way, congrats to the top 3!

4 Likes

These are all excellent to the highest quality! I have submitted my vote after looking deep into these submissions, may the best one win! :trophy:

1 Like

Congrats to the 3 teams! They all look really unique and interesting

2 Likes

All the submissions look amazing. Good luck to all 3!

4 Likes

Hello developers,

We’re glad to announce the winners of the Connect Challenge!

1st place - TwoTrees
:film_projector:: Connection Successful - Mini Film
:video_game:: Connection Successful Experience

2nd place - Greasy Developers
:film_projector:: Tales of Goob - Submission
:video_game:: Tales of Goob Experience

3rd place - Connection Failure
:film_projector:: Connect Failure - Presentation
:video_game:: Connection Failure Experience

4th-25th places (not in order)

Our team will be contacting all the winners through the DevForum in the next two weeks. Thanks for participating!

We hope you enjoyed Connect 2022 as much as we did!

See you next challenge,
Developer Engagement Team

65 Likes

Good job to everyone it was such a cool event. I dont think anyone was ready for this theme to be honest.

3 Likes

Não acredito que o Time Travelling Between Worlds não ganhou nada :frowning:

Fizemos um jogo enorme e super lindo pra nada, mas ok…

What an awesome game jam! It’s such an honour to have come 10th place!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for this! Congrats to the winners.

Me and the rest of my team are very happy you liked our game

↑ This was my team’s project

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in this, can’t wait to receive my rewards.

Good job to anyone else who made it!

it’s not in order lol

6 Likes

First place… this feels unreal. :o

This wouldn’t have been possible without your brilliance and creativity, @fizzysaur!! I had a blast working with you!!

Congrats to everyone else who placed!!! <3

8 Likes

Wow, congrats to everyone who won! This was fun to participate in! Our team isn’t good at making videos, so we didn’t win, but this was a fun event! Definitely looking forward to the next game jam!

4 Likes

I cannot believe we placed 1st :sob:

This wouldn’t be possible without your smarts and big thinks either @pwnion !!
Ty for being the best partner I could have asked for :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congrats to everyone regardless of placement. 48 hours is a very small time span, and everyone that created something is super talented and incredible!! Sending hugs to one and all :blue_heart:

Best of luck everyone in all your future development endeavors, keep creating amazing things!!

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone who won also this is my team ^^^

3 Likes

Can’t believe I came 4-25, thanks :pray: and well done to everyone who participated!

3 Likes

Lets goo, me and @TheDarth_Dot get (not so) ez win. Well done everybody

5 Likes

Congratulations! I think you really deserved this, even though I didn’t vote for your game! :joy: Your game was very well made. I actually connected with your sister in the game when I tried it, which was cool! I told her to tell you a said good luck. Don’t know if she did or not.

I’m honestly stunned that we even got in 4th - 25th place. I wouldn’t have chosen our game if I was one of the judges. It is a glitchy mess.

If anybody needs me, I’ll be playing through all the other games that got 4th -25th! :grin: Have a nice day!

6 Likes

Don’t worry, our game had like 2 bugs as well :joy:

2 Likes

Complete injustice.
My team worked hard, to be honest it seems to me that the administration team did not agree between communities, because in our game I placed a webhook to let us know who entered our game, and no administrator played enough to know the potential of our project.

Please, I ask you to re-evaluate our game and that it be played by 4 people as the title of our game indicates. I also noticed that at no time it was played in company.

6 Likes