Roblox Developer Challenge 2024

We are looking for artist! If you interested dm me on discord: equniox_dev. We already have 4 people in our team, so we looking for one nore

Any modelers interested? We have an open slot.

I am a programmer with ~4+ years old experience, it would be fun to participate in. I have no teammate, so if anyone is an experienced builder feel free to message me.

Hello! Thank you to anyone who joined my talk yesterday. There were requests for me to share the plugin links:

Brush Tool:

Part to Terrain:

MeshVox:

Tool Grip Editor:

Rain Plugin:

3D Text Plugin:

Good luck with the jam!

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I am looking for people to join this gamejam, preferably animators, GFX, SFX, and modelers. If you aren’t one of those, you are still welcome to join :slight_smile: All I ask is that you know how to use the basics of Roblox Studio.

Our team (2/5):

• Ultra (me): Mainly builder and scripter | Can do UI design, animate | Can do a little bit of modeling
  • Hunter: Mainly builder | Can do a little bit of scripting and GFX
3 Likes

:green_circle: Update: Hosting Team. See here

Hey, I’m a scripter, but I’m not your average budding programmer, and here’s some reasons for why i should be on your winning team for this gamejam!
• I’ve participated in 2 gamejams in the past (Connect 2022 and 2023)
• I know what I’m doing. 3+ years of experience in many topics, including helping others learn. (Check out my YouTube and portfolio linked below)
• Contributed to Top 25 in Connect 2022 (with team TripleTree) (Introducing Connect 2022! - #195)
• Great communication skills. I’ll tell you when I’m online, when I’m offline, what I’m doing, and why. (I do have to take food breaks and sleep like a human :upside_down_face:)

Youtube (I’ve made videos on my previous 2 gamejams if you wanna check those out)

Portfolio
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/cheese-god-long-portfolio/1865386?u=cheesegodtheepic

My ideal team would have:
• Won or top 3 in the past
• Every member has at least 3 years of experience
• Balanced and maxed out. 5 members, and roles such as UI and even Sound Design

Please reach out here as a dm or @cheesegod2154 disc if you’re interested. Let’s win this band yall! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Really awesome. I love it!! I am so creative

So if I just do a game and put it in the survey I get the badge?

In previous game jams, you were allowed to edit the games when results were announced iirc

Our team is ready! We are the Syrup Sandwiches, and here are the team members:

Good luck to everyone!

I’m forming a team with @Br0k3n_Sage called Clownfish Creations. Wishing everyone good luck!

Yo man I can Script and Animate. Those are my best quirks but I can also do modelling if needed. I would love to work with yall and win this game jam!

Dm us if you interested and can modeling

Really looking forward to this!
I especially appreciate the DevRel Virtual Prizes as encouragement for participation!
Good luck to everyone!

I’m a scripter and I have builder friend with a guy who is going to provide us the vfx we need.We are experienced and want to make a team of one Ui Designer,one Modeler + us.Please reply me if you are interested to join!

again optionally looking for scripter/modeller/animator etc. if possible, Currently 1 in my team

We are looking for an advanced scripter!
Our current team consist of 3 people:

Reply or DM me if you want to join our team :smiley:

1 Like

Looking to create a winning team of 5! Please reply/DM here if you’re interested! 1 spot left!

Looking for:

Experience:

• 2+ Years of Experience in your chosen role (Gamejam experience very nice to have)
  • Solid Communication Skills
  • 16+ Years old
  • Familiar with Trello, Discord, Roblox Studio
  • Work with a game studio/on a finished game is a nice-to-have

Abilities

• Availability all days for around 5-8 hours a day

“So, what can I do?”

• 3d Animator
  • Modeler of original assets (Blender, etc.)
  • Lighting/Originality (Polish Manager, if you will)
  • Sound Designer (Music, SFX)

Current Team:
@CheeseGodTheEpic - Manager, Scripter
@ramdoys - Scripter
@Foxxive - Builder
@D3vBhavesh - UI Designer

Why Join Us?

We have experience.

@CheeseGodTheEpic

@Foxxive

@ramdoys

Scripter for Psychis:

Please let me know ASAP if interested, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Exciting! I’m participating, regardless of whether I have a team or not.

Hey I’m interested- I’m a UI designer + I script a little- my discord is d3v3097 if you’re interested in seeing some of my work and stuff, I’m also friends with @ramdoys

1 Like