Introducing Kapflame

Hey developers,

Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to introduce myself through the Developer Forum Discord server. The amount of passion & love from the community since I joined the team has been impressive. Since this is my first week at Roblox, I wanted to introduce myself to the Developer Community.

My name is Ramyl (Kapflame on Roblox). I am currently pursuing two majors at Florida International University (Political Science and International Relations), but I have always been passionate about video games and programming. This has led me to pursue C# and Java in my free time and to meet people who share my interests, with whom I’ve made a couple of games for Windows and Android.

As a member of the Developer Engagement Team, I will be representing the Spanish developer community and ultimately growing our international audience by writing success stories about developers and translating articles for native speakers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly through the Developer Forum. I am excited to embark upon this journey with all of you! :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Ramyl (Kapflame)

Spanish Version:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/introduciendo-a-kapflame/190386

59 Likes

suh dude

11 Likes

Welcome to the team! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hope that you’ll enjoy your time as apart of the engagement team at this amazing company!

FIU Poli-sci buddies! Looking forward to working with you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team!

5 Likes

Welcome. :grinning:

1 Like

Almost confused you with Kampfkarren for a second.

11 Likes

Welcome ! :grinning:

4 Likes

I just hope we eventually get someone as amazing as you for the Portuguese developers! Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Me and you are gonna have some sweet awesome conversations. Welcome to Roblox!

4 Likes

Can anyone join in on the fun?

3 Likes

welcome to the cr3w

1 Like

Ask for some avatar allowance.

I won’t stand for an admin looking like that.

4 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

1 Like

I am working on it.:joy:

7 Likes

Bacon Hairs are cool though.

Welcome
4 Likes

says the baconhair 2.0 >:)

4 Likes

I noticed you haven’t got any badges on your account yet and that you just joined a few days ago. You should try out playing some roblox games, they are very fun and it will help you understand the roblox platform a bit better.
Here are some games that are fun that i think you should try out :yum:

4 Likes

Thanks!!!

3 Likes