Introducing Talent Hub Open Beta - New Platform to Find & Post Work!

Just to be clear, ‘verification’ is a different feature to the moderation. The moderation process right now is manual - while moderation is pending, you can still share the content you’ve posted, it just won’t appear in search on Talent Hub. Once moderation is completed, it will then start appearing in search. The time fluctuates, but we have a team dedicated to ensuring the content going onto Talent Hub is relevant and helpful for all users.

2 Likes

What should I put in the “experience” field under my creator page?

1 Like

I thinks it’s mostly the games you created.

1 Like

Is it normal for this to happen?

URL: http://talent.roblox.com/

1 Like

Hello, @peraldon . I have a question. A couple of hours ago, I agreed to Talent Hub’s ToS and updated my profile with my creations, bio and links. I’ve even applied for two jobs which I was really excited about, but now suddenly it says that I’m not qualified. Is this a bug or was I removed and if I was, why?
Screenshot_21
I’m looking forward to your reply. I really hope this was just a bug.

Before

After

1 Like

It’s not just you; currently experiencing the same thing:

2 Likes

Ah, what a relief. Good to know that it’s just a bug. Thank you for this.

2 Likes

There’s a UX issue where the job scrolling is seperate to the actual site, the UX is then made even worse by the fact that there are pages, and only two to three jobs are shown at any time.

3 Likes

It has now been about 2 hours and it’s still not letting me access it. I hope Jed will notice this soon because I’ve received a message on there.

2 Likes

well, just the yesterday i have access Talent Hub, i can search everything :

And today i lose my access into it :

I found a builder on Talent and nearly to hire but need to ready everything for him and now… well

4 Likes

The same problem, yesterday I was able to log into the talent hub and now … I’m not a qualified! Maybe this is a mistake of administrators?
Edit:Yay!Talent hub open for me!

4 Likes

Experiencing the same problem, not sure what’s causing it but hope it get’s fixed.

4 Likes

Im in the new wave, lets gooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Love this new Talent hub, It really makes it so much easier for people taking commission or simply looking for work to find the work they want to do with new people to open up more opportunities.
This is hands down one of the best things I’ve seen Roblox add.

2 Likes

This is a really good idea but you should extend the Character limit to something like 800-1000. Like 95% of portfolios on the devforum right now, can’t even upload half of what they’ve written onto the talent hub.

Also the UX is disappointing to say the least in its current state.

Tbh it feels rushed, there are so many bugs and problems it’s insane, how are you going to fix all this in 17 days?

Just for some perspective of how bad the character limit is, this post I just made can’t fit onto the talent hub.

2 Likes

Eh I have a problem. I had access to it and was able to change my Profile page but now I don’t have access anymore. How is this possible?

3 Likes

This is pretty cool, simple and easy way to find ideal creators for your game, as well as commissions.
This feature was certainly needed, good job!

1 Like

Let’s go! I’ve been waiting for something like this! :grin:

1 Like

I’m currently having an issue where messaging is not available, could this be related to the pin or something else possibly?

1 Like

Making a bookmark/favorite the creator would be a good idea. If we like their work but don’t have money or the right project to hire them.

2 Likes