Inventory Page Only Shows Most Recent 100 Badges

Page URL: https://www.roblox.com/users/{userId}/inventory#!/badges
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-04-08 23:04:00 (+01:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-04-09 12:04:00 (+01:00)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Navigate to any user profile with a public inventory or your own if the profile had earned more than 100 badges.
  2. Scroll down to “Player Badges” and click “See All”
  3. Navigate through the pages until it maxes out at Page 4 / 100 badges

Expected Behavior:
I expect the pages of badges to continue up until the first badge the user has earned.

Actual Behavior:
The inventory page for badges ends at the 4th page with only 100 badges shown in total. This is regardless of the actual number of badges the user has earned.

I believe this is an issue with an underlying badges.roblox.com endpoint. Specifically GET /v1/users/{userId}/badges. Where no matter what limit, sortOrder, or userId parameter is used; attempting to use the nextPageCursor field as the cursor parameter for a subsequent request will simply yield:

{
  "previousPageCursor": null,
  "nextPageCursor": null,
  "data": []
}

Workaround:

62 Likes

I was just about to come make a report about this. Glad to see I’m not the only one who noticed!

13 Likes

I was so worried when I was trying to find an old game I played when I joined Roblox by searching through my badges thinking it’s only me that have this problem, hope this gets fixed soon.

5 Likes

Can confirm that this is still a problem. The badges section of your inventory only goes up to halfway through the second line of page 4 and it might just be me but I find being able to see all of your badges a fun way to reminisce on old times, but this bug takes that away from me. I’d love for this to be fixed.

10 Likes

I’m having the same problem as well. Hopefully, it gets fixed soon.

4 Likes

I just checked my inventory, I’m having the same problem.

4 Likes

This has been an issue since a few days before February 17th, I first reported this issue in this thread: Players inventories don't seem to be appearing correctly - #26 by NoahG59

I provided additional information here, including requirements to reproduce 100% of the time: Players inventories don't seem to be appearing correctly - #27 by NoahG59

16 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

40 Likes

I’m having the same issue as well. I just checked.

3 Likes

sorry about the delay folks - we are still working on this problem.

18 Likes

Yep this is an issue where the Roblox website is so old that the code of the Roblox website isn’t up to date and very hard to fix. This has happened many time where the site crashed because of removing/added something to website. Same thing in Arsenal for example where the game has weird bugs because they added or remove something since it was made in 2015. So yea hand still isn’t fixed and hopefully soon it will.

6 Likes

Any update on this? can we get a rough estimate on when this will be fixed?

10 Likes

I just checked and it’s still happening :confused:

3 Likes

It’s still happening, unfortunately. I would like an idea or at least a confirmation that is being worked on. It’s really annoying something as important as badges are unable to be viewed on the site for months now.

8 Likes

It looks like this is fixed now!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.