Lilly's Group Overhaul

Per-game group payouts and either rank/per game group walls would be great as well!!

2 Likes

@Caelestene Is there any news on the group overhaul’s progress?
Also, if you don’t mind, I also have suggestions here:

@Lilly_S could you add my topic into yours underneath the ‘The ability to ban users from groups’ header for some more oversight? Whether you simply paste the link or as quote doesn’t matter :smiley:

Love the ideas so far!

2 Likes

yes pls

2 Likes

The groups redesign is scheduled for 2017. My goal is to have a design ready by the end of the year.

35 Likes

Support

3 Likes

i love you

7 Likes

I love you

7 Likes

I love you

7 Likes

I love you

7 Likes

I love you

7 Likes

blob.jpg

8 Likes

Ok.

4 Likes

I love you

1 Like

Caelestene 4 President

1 Like

Ability to promote people and shout from a group place, This would make all the difference for large groups that use some sort of application system that automatically promotes someone if they successfully complete the application on one of the group places.

5 Likes

This is already possible using html and bots. Clans like FEAR and RAT do this already although ranks are earned through a XP based system.

That requires a distinct set of skills and isn’t usable by a large number of groups. Even if you do have the skills to set up that kind of system, you either have to pay real money for some of the services involved (not a good thing) or use free but unreliable (also not good) services. ROBLOX supporting it directly would allow the greater portions of groups to use it and breath new life into groups.

7 Likes

Are groups still on the roadmap for these updates?

I also noticed that we should be able to claim groups that has join request on. There are so many groups on roblox that have no owners and have join request left on.

3 Likes

This please

There’s a group I want for my upcoming game, and it’s empty with requests on. Really sucks that the perfect title is going to waste.

I even emailed ROBLOX asking if it’s possible to get the ownership transfered or change one of my current groups name and they said they are unable too. (which I’m pretty sure they’ve done it before.)

1 Like