Massive downfall of performance in Audio - Creator Marketplace

Hello, I would like to report a massive downfall of performance in Audio - Creator Marketplace.

Everythings lags there and to get to the website, it takes a lot.

Computer's hardware

Processor Intel(R) Core™ i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
RAM: 16,0GB (usable: 15,9GB
Type of system: 64 bit - Operation System

Android

16 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database, and we’ll follow up when we have an update!

Thanks for the report!

5 Likes

I came across this issue as well, on Saturday afternoon, it is quite annoying. I didn’t end up submitting a bug report, as I concluded this was actually an issue within Chromium (I have a performance profile report that shows this if an engineer is interested), specifically in Omnibox. It appears to be fixed in newer builds of Chromium and doesn’t even occur within Firefox/Safari, so hopefully a fix will be more widely available soon.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks for reporting this - @Rekotora3349 are you also seeing this resolved in non-Chrome browsers? We are trying to narrow down the root cause.

3 Likes

I also came across this when using a Chromium-based browser, Edge. However, this issue does not occur on Firefox or Safari for me.

3 Likes

Used browsers:

• Microsoft Edge
  • Google Chrome
1 Like

Should now be resolved with the release of Chrome 117 today upon updating.

1 Like

Having the same issue on Edge & Chrome. It does limit me quite a lot.

3 Likes

Whenever I am on the genre section I lag, like nothing loads in, and my site just lags really badly.

I am using google.

3 Likes

(CC: @NightTheChosen)
What version of Chrome are you on? (See chrome://settings/help). I can’t reproduce this on the latest stable versions of Edge or Chrome.

I’m also not sure these are related issues either, unless your browsers are fairly out of date, the fixes that caused this have been out for weeks on Chrome/Edge.

1 Like

Also getting this, used Chrome, switched to Opera and I see no difference.

2 Likes

Figured it was fixed afterall, just forgot to edit my post! ^^

1 Like

Hi, checking in to see if people are still having this issue with the latest Chrome (or latest Edge?)

2 Likes

Seems like it is fixed for me…

still very very laggy for me on opera gx.

2 Likes

The audio page is still very laggy on Opera GX

1 Like

Opera GX is Chromium-based, so we expect this to improve as the underlying Chromium base is upgraded in Opera.

1 Like