Meteor0id, Modeling/UI/SFX/Scripting/Graphics

:hidere: Hey there, my name is meteor0id. I’ve been developing on Roblox for a while now and I’m proficient in nearly every aspect of development.

Check out my showcase for some examples of my work!

Graphics
PFPs/Icons

Logos

Banners/Ads

Emotes

Gamepass Icons

Thumbnails

Builds
Maps

Buildings

Models
Vehicles

Weapons/Armour

UI

Scripting

meteor0id's Pixelria - Roblox

Planet Clicker 🌎 - Roblox

Animation

I am available 7 AM - 10 PM EST weekends, and 4 PM - 10 PM EST weekdays. Feel free to DM/PM me at any time and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Music/SFX

Songs
Base price:
1500 R$ per minute, 30 R$ per second of music.
Can vary depending on complexity of music, number of instruments, etc.

UI

I can import and scale panels in studio for 150 R$ per panel.
I can script/tween the UI for an added 50-100% depending on complexity.

10k+ for a full set of simplistic UI depending on detail and number of panels.
20k+ for a full set of realistic/detailed UI depending on detail and number of panels.
Everything else is negotiable.

Builds/Models

Prices are negotiable for builds and models, for now I’m only accepting commissions offering 5k+ R$.

Drawing

Don’t have a set price, negotaible depending on what you’re looking for. I can make ads, thumbnails, icons, pfps, banners, and concept art.

Scripting

Contact me for an estimate.

Animation

Contact me for an estimate.

I also accept USD through Steam Gift Card at a rate of $1 = 200 R$

Terms of service

• A downpayment of at least 20% is required before I start any commission above a certain threshold to ensure both parties complete their side of the commission. Refunds will not be provided.
  • Maintain consistent communication. If you ghost me for a minimum of 48 hours without notifying me beforehand, I’ll drop the commission.
  • If you are not satisfied with the work provided, I can make changes where necessary, to an extent, but if I’ve finished the commission and you’ve told me everything’s fine with the progress I’ve given you, you can’t proceed to complain or stall payment.
  • Work will only be unwatermarked and/or files sent over after full payment.
  • I withhold the right to walk away from a deal at any point, assuming you have not already payed.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, send me a friend request on discord at meteor0id#0001, or check out my twitter here.

Thanks you for your time! :happy1:

25 Likes

My discord is : Dev_Polke#2120

I am a builder

I added you

I’d love to work with you!

These all look amazing! Just out of curiosity, how does one know that you actually spent and hour+ of your time on it. Do you timelapse/take a vid of your doing it? Thanks. :smiley:

That’s a matter of trust. Although, if I take an unresonable amount of time on it then it would look back for me, so I try to work as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Added logo and sound/music commissions!
Check out some of my newest work below!

(Don’t mind the beep)

2 Likes

Added a few more of my most recent works, and updated prices.

The details and quality is high and great! For good price, fast delivery, highly recommend that seller!

1 Like

Started practicing VFX, looking to expand my portfolio there, so commissions are welcome.

1 Like

Huge portfolio update, added tons of new work! I’ve also opened up drawing commissions, if you’re looking to commission me please fill out the form linked above.

Turtle Screenshot (465)

1 Like

what is that backround. can you pls link it?

What background? It’s transparent.

i mean the red parts and rounded bit. baisiclly imagne it without the text and watermark. thats what i mean

…I handmade that using shapes and shading.

1 Like

oh ok, just wondering cause i really like it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Portfolio update time! :woot: :woot:
Updated some prices, added some more examples. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns!

Screenshot (48)

Wow nice beat it fit’s the title

1 Like

ur discord name is not working

Should be fixed now.

Small portfolio update, added some more work and updated my TOS. Be sure to check it out before commissioning me.

1 Like

Portfolio update!
Added some more work.

Screenshot (124)

1 Like