My new song - Action Strikes

This is my most recent song, Action Strikes I hope you like it!

Commissions are open

My favorite part is from 3:17 to end

No stealing!

Here are my other songs:
A new heavy metal song I made - Our Ravenous Revenge
So I made a doom-like song - BOOM
V2 of Beach Chill - My unfinished Project
My most recent song - Bossa Beach
My new song - Vacation In Edinburgh
One of my few finished songs - Chill City!

5 Likes

I think it’s pretty good. Nice work!

1 Like

listen to it while writing
Wow! It’s really strikes in the action!

1 Like

Lower your sub just a tiny bit. Those drums and strings come in way too loud. Also, add a very subtle riser leading up to when the drums hits. I also think when it cuts out to the cello that that’s too loud. Along with the clean guitar. Add half a beat of silence before those power chords come in. The horn at 3:05 sounds pretty filtered. Are you adding any effects on it? It shouldn’t be filtered. Maybe try some OTT? Idk lol. At that big dramatic ending at 3:18 3:24 3:26-3:30 your levels are wayyyyy too high. It’s causing distortion which should not happen. You either need to lower the master, level out the levels (ha, that sounds weird), or something like that. Make sure you are never in the red with your master. Try avoiding anything peaking over 0 decibels.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I only understand half of what you are saying but I’ll try my best to fix the things you stated.

1 Like

What parts do you not understand? I’ll try explaining it better. :slight_smile:

I really like this song! I am happy that composers are using Roblox as a way to get recognition for their work, and make a little money in the process! Keep it up!

1 Like

So glad you enjoyed it thanks!

Do you have some sort of “hiring” page on the developer forum? (I am not looking to hire a composer right now, but if I do need a composer in the future I would like to see what you offer)

Alright I will check it out. Wow I can’t believe you have been making music like this for five years.

I started when I was really young, only recently is when I started getting good

That’s really cool :smiley:! Btw have you ever gotten hired before?

Yes I have gotten multiple commissions off my music and other skills.