New Search Tool for Roblox Audio Discovery

Having trouble finding the right music/SFX for your game?

We’ve built a free tool for multi-level audio search so you can narrow down to exactly what you want.

Try it | Report a bug

Target your search by genre, vibe, and filter by artist:

3_Level_Search_Sonoton

View the waveform, play the track, and search for similar music tracks/SFX files

Features

1. Use “Search and Filter Options” to filter by genre and vibe (music), or browse SFX categories
  2. Create playlists to organize your audio
  3. Click on the audio waveform to skip ahead
  4. Find similar tracks with “More like this”
  5. Click on the album name (in orange) and view all the tracks on that album
  6. “View on Roblox” to see the audio in the Roblox store, or click on the Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 11.27.24 AMicon to copy the asset ID.

Why we made it

Searching for sound effects and music on Roblox can be time consuming. For sound effects, sound designers want to search by category and object. For music, they might want to search by genre (like Pop/Classical) and then by vibe – chill, sad, happy.

SFX Categories

Music Genres/Vibes

Genres and Vibes

Feedback

Join our discord and let us know what you think.

We are just getting started. Getting audio discovery right is tricky, and we need your ideas (and patience) to get it right. And if you like our search, try our boombox which is available as a free plugin!

OffGridDude, Audioscape
More about Audioscape on Twitter, YouTube, and our Roblox Group

22 Likes

I’ve been waiting so long for a better Roblox audio search tool, and this definitely is more than what I could of ever asked for :ok_hand:

Also, I really like how you’re able to filter by genre and emotion, and also seeing the audio waveform is very handy. Looking forward to seeing what other features get added!

4 Likes

Thanks @Trustmeimrussian!

We would love your (and other devs) thoughts on the best workflow to move IDs/lists you create in our Discovery App over to Studio.

3 Likes