New Top Navigation Bar: Easily Switch Between Creator Hub Pages

Bad Idea to migrate devforum to Create, all the old links will break

3 Likes

Just redirect all links from devforum.roblox.com/t/… to create.roblox.com/forums/t/

5 Likes

6 Likes

Keep it here, im sure a lot of thing will break

2 Likes

This is very confusing for me as I am used to click the devforum logo to redirect back to the home, and the double pfps just make it worse :frowning: is this optional?

4 Likes

Making a stylus theme to revert this rn

edit: done!

7 Likes

devforum+, extension, discord bots (if the api is not moved then no)

2 Likes

Cool update, but lots of bugs.

2 Likes

Knowing Roblox, a lot… a whole ton of stuff (especially on the fact that so many people hate the Creator Dashboard platform to this day from my knowledge.)

2 Likes

Your knowledge is outdated. I’ve never seen anyone complain about the Creator Dashboard.

And even if they would complain… COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT? WAS THE OLD DEVELOP PAGE BETTER :joy:?

7 Likes

I feel like the create website is massive on default zoom so I have it zoomed out, now it looks weird when switching between the forum and create website because the top bar switches between being big and small

3 Likes

Really good implementation, I love it!

2 Likes

That’s insane man :astonished:

Make updating avatars tho…

2 Likes

It’s very annoying, I agree.

To manually update your avatar log out and login again.

2 Likes

This update seems to have broken the left padding on mobile.

4 Likes

Personally, I would suggest changing “Forums” to a Newly Renovated Logo that may distinctly tell the difference from the “Creator Hub” and the “Developer Forum”, or just overall making the Name return to “Developer Forums” as the name with nothing else looks completely empty and extremely confuses me when in need to get redirected back to the home-page, I instead accidentally click on “Creator Hub”.

2 Likes
re:xyrafrost

I can confirm this occurring on my end as well. Mildly annoying.

I like this, even if you can’t click back to the main menu, even if the Studio logo is gone, and even if as @xyrafrost said, it modifies the left side of the screen on mobile, the new nav bar is pretty cool. Looks a little weird if you don’t use the Roblox Dark setting on the forum, but that can be easily fixed with changing the theme.

1 Like

Opinion on the topbar?

• I like it
  • I don’t like it, add option to disable
  • I don’t like it, remove it
  • I don’t like it, merge the two PFPs

0 voters

1 Like

Yes, I have used the logo to go to the home page a lot and now I am confused. There should be a new logo.

1 Like

Do not worry. They’re working to fix it.

1 Like