Optimized Road Pack

Hey Developers,

I just finished creating an Optimized Road Pack originally created by ROBLOX here. This is a continuation of my Optimized Forest Pack.

Whats good about this optimized Road Pack?

Well to start off, the game can deal with more roads than usual. This is achieved using the power of LODs.

Next, it comes with a whole new section of Wet assets! Here’s a side by side comparison of normal VS Wet.

Get it Here!

79 Likes

The quality of this is really good. Thanks for sharing this with the community bro.

7 Likes

WOW! If only you were for hire lol. Ah nevermind. Anyway, REALLY sick, Ima Steal use it,

4 Likes

the texture quality is GREAT!! I definitely use this for next animations builsd

thx for not making ur stuffs paid

4 Likes

Ok, this road pack is PERFECT for my next game!

5 Likes

Tysm this looks AWSOME! You are so talented. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Thanks for this incredible asset! Just a quick something:
HOW DARE YOU NOT INCLUDE ANYTHING LIKE THIS:
https://www.roblox.com/library/6825006234/Sidewalk-Center-01-A
Other than that, thanks for this!

5 Likes

That will come later today! Be ready.

3 Likes

Should be added by now! Go have a look.

5 Likes

looks amazing, thanks for making these kinds of things man

3 Likes

Hello! Sorry for the late reply and bump, but I just have 1 piece of feedback:

I don’t know if it’s just because of me living in rainy Vancouver, but I don’t think the “wet” roads are very wet. Also, why are the sidewalks spared from wetness? Could you add multiple levels of wetness if that’s not too hard? Thanks!

4 Likes

Maybe, probably not, you can add a configurations for the wet roads and it will generate the wetness depending on the configurations?

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s possible, as these roads use PBR, which, on the Roblox developer hub, can’t be edited during runtime. It would require way too many calculations.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, I haven’t actually checked out the pack yet, thats why i didn’t know.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LOOK AT THIS. LOOK WHAT I HAD TO DO WITH THE BASIC ROAD PACK. OH THE PAIN.

Thanks for mentioning this and putting in the effort to make it. Very much appreciated.

2 Likes

I feel your pain and endured the very same problem with the original. I did just copy-paste the model from the City People Cars tech demo, but they should’ve included it from the start.

1 Like

you mind sending me the model or uploading it roblox took it down or the creator of this got banned

Sorry for the late reply, but replying to a 2-year-old post? Wow do you need this.

take this brother

2 Likes