Part-Time Scripter Needed ($30,000 Annually)

Position Has Been Filled!

16 Likes

Is this 30k usd guaranteed?
For a game with less than 50 visits, I wouldn’t promise things.

Also the game has almost 70k favorites, was it botted?

3 Likes

The favorites-to-visits ratio is VERY off, was the game botted?

2 Likes

No we’re Youtubers, I don’t know if I can link our channels. But we’ve been hyping up the game on these platforms.

MeganPlays & Honey the Unicorn on Youtube

And H0neyTheUnicorn on Twitter!

4 Likes

It’s the annual salary, so it would be $2,500 a month so if you worked with us for a year you’d earn $30,000.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh. That makes sense. I’ll apply when I get time (prob in a few hours)

1 Like

This looks a little suspicious as you have 21K people in your group, and it looks botted to me, along with the visit to favorite ratio.

1 Like

It’s because we’re Youtubers and have been promoting the game page. If you look towards the bottom of the post it explains that.

3 Likes

alright. I script and build if you would like my help, add me on discord: UNITED_Lacker#4037

Hey! My name is awfulszn/Kody and I’m a programmer on ROBLOX! I have been scripting for around 5 years but only really became serious within the past 2 years where I picked up a lot of knowledge. Ever since then I have worked on many games and with many groups, and was even briefly hired by Pastriez (a cafe group with 390k members) to fix a very expensive backdoor exploit. I was also hired by MYO Frozen Yogurt before they eventually got raided and all members kicked. This position sounds perfect for me as I am not in education and don’t see anything that should get in the way of me working, I have no big plans coming up (subject to change if you hire me :wink:) and have a very large passion for developing!

Here are 3 out of many games I’ve worked on!
https://www.roblox.com/games/4783103671/AUTO-Master-of-Sword-Fight
https://www.roblox.com/games/3500299761/Divine-Division-RPG-Runescape-Pre-Alpha
https://www.roblox.com/games/4693036453/BETA-Guitar-Central-Store-GC?refPageId=8d3fd7c7-e85a-4cca-8188-025a497fb75c

The most notable games out of the three listed is Divine Division, this was a game I worked on with my friend, and this was his first project. He has now went on to achieve great things including developing many popular and well-rounded games, worked with large YouTubers and even owns his own studio here on ROBLOX.

If I aim to be as half as good as he has become, I believe I can exceed your expectations!

Should you wish to contact me, either reply here or add me on Discord: kody#2782

Many thanks!

2 Likes

I would like to be apart of this If you could pleas dm me on Discord and we can talk some more on there. Scimaza#6969

Can you link your portfolio for us please?

This looks great, what’s your discord?

I have a couple of games I have made so maybe you could play them and tell me what you think? If you could add me on discord I will send you the links my discord tag is

Scimaza#6969

Can you link them here please?

What level of scripting knowledge is required? I’ve worked on a few games, but can’t really show off latest designs as they are all private atm.

I’m pretty flexible and can manage times and my work load efficiently.

My profile :man_shrugging: Has my discord there too if it’s needed :+1:

wait are you saying 30k usd? or robux

My Discord is kody#2782

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Hello, very interested in this! Please look over my portfolio and get back to me! My Discord is Happyman321#2341

Hey Megan, I’d be interested to take this job offering.

I’m available to work ~35-40 hours a week.

Here is my portfolio, If you’d like to take a look at it.

Thanks, AspectType. :slight_smile:

1 Like