[PLUGIN] 2DEmitter V2 || Basic UI particle emitter

I finally decided to update my 2D_Emitter module!
Here is the first version of the module: 2DEmitter - Create beautiful UI particles

2D Emitter is a free open source particle emitter module for your uis!
Heres how it looks like

Once your particle is designed with the plugin then select the ui element and then press create after that it will create a local script, edit it however you want!

API Documentation: GitHub - Synitx/2D-Emitter-2
Plugin: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/12214425910/2DEmitter
Module: 2D Emitter V2 - Roblox

To do:

• Spread
  • Particle physics
  • Transparency
  • Add number sequence to LifeTime property
  • Add Number sequence to Transparency, speed and size
32 Likes

Hey! Just wanted to say the plugin looks really nice, but when I pressed the “Enable” button, this error came up and it didn’t work:

1 Like

I’ll work on it thanks for reporting the issue!
To make it work enable team create, I’ll let you know when its fixed for the places that have team create turned off.

Its fixed! âś…

1 Like

Thanks! It worked now.

wanted to use it for like a robux shop button and the button would be like dropping robux (particles), but this only works in a straight line yeh?

This is the older version, might help.

1 Like

Hey, thanks, but I already saw that post as well, unfortunately I wasn’t able to make use of it, I feel like as of rn there isn’t any tutorials for what I want to do.

Robux emitter.rbxl (69.1 KB)

I will remake this module when I am free, but you can use this for now.

bro thank you so much! can I ask how would I make it so the particle runs like at all times like those you showed in the vids?

sorry if I am asking too much, mb fr

Just change

while task.wait(5) do

to

while task.wait(.5) do

Remember too much particles might lag the game.

1 Like

Can I ask how optimized this is? Will it cause any performance issues? Any possible benchmarks you have?

This module is no longer being actively maintained. This module uses tweens in a sequence to make particles work, I will be remaking this module soon in near future.

Ahh, i’ll be looking forward for the remake, until do you know any similar modules to this that you’d recommend?

1 Like