[Plugin] AutoScale Lite for GUIs - Scale your UI

Amazing plugin that works brilliantly. Same goes for AutoScale Plus as well.

1 Like

Here it is in mobile:

It is perfectly scaled in PC, but not all mobile devices. I cannot make a successful game with messed up frames for different devices. I literally did everything it says in the post but it isn’t working.

Your issue is the anchor point, you have to set it to 0.5,0.5 in most cases.

1 Like

I highly recommend this plugin. Gave it goes, liked it, bought the plus version, no regrets. Nice job @ZacBytes

Huge time saver!

3 Likes

Really Useful When I was Making a Main Menu for my Game, I Tried all Known Methods Documentated on the Dev Forum to No Avail but this Plugin Saved the day, Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

It didn’t work for me though…
I’m not sure if it was just my problem, but when creating lots of GUIs and putting on a frame, it didn’t work.
I followed every instruction you listed, and I also looked at some YouTube videos, but still didn’t work…
maybe this plugin is only intended for small numbers of GUIs?
(By doesn’t work I don’t mean it doesn’t insert all of the constraints, but after doing all the listed instructions the UI just didn’t scale properly on all devices)
The only method I got them to scale correctly was to change everything’s scale and position’s offset to 0.
(I messed around with it for like a week, changing anchor points, looking at YouTube, etc. but still somehow doesn’t work?)

if setting size to scale and postition to offset works it means that it’s something wrong with your ui setup and not the plugin

Yeah, I guess you’re right.
It worked when I reduced the UI amount, so maybe this plugin is only intended for small numbers of UI?
Because when I reduced the UI amount to 10 it worked, but when I had it back 20 it didn’t work.
(The UI were all connecting to each other too)

there no limit to the plugin/constraints, only thing that could affect it is your ui setup. A common mistake a lot of people do is to seperate gui into different screengui objects rather than combining them in a single frame and single screengui (but this is the intended effect so you should to learn basic ui setup before using the plugin)

1 Like

After I updated it, two days ago, it just didnt work like the other update. It started being wonky with the position, it doesn’t scale mostly correct. My play menu is really weird!

Would be nice if it was possible to add auto-anchor, so it can have scaled based sizing and positing mixed with anchor. So I don’t have to deal with anchoring my UI’s, anchoring keeps my UI’s stay in place for all screen sizes.

This plugin is great! This plugin helps out a lot when it comes to scaling your UIs to fit all devices. I did the manual way at first, and it was a pain in the neck. This plugin is definitely a time saver. I’d recommend this plugin. :thumbsup:

Auto anchoring is a feature in Autoscale Plus. You need to purchase this plugin for 50 :robux_light: if you’d like this feature. Along with this feature, are a few other things, such as being able to put background transparency to 1 whenever you insert a GUI element into your GUIs on Roblox.

Here’s the DevForum documentation link that has to do with AutoScale Plus (you can find the link for the plugin in the documentation as well):

1 Like

Thanks, I wasn’t aware that there was paid version of it. Lite version is already very featured.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to work for me but I might be doing something wrong

Laptop screen

phone screen

I use it on the my scrolling frame and the frames are the children of the scrolling frame and there is also a UiGridLayout in the scrolling frame.

Scrolling frames in roblox have never worked well.

I always use offset just for scrolling frames

I’ve created a library just for this problem. A description of how it works, what it will fix, and how to set it up is described.

1 Like

don’t worry I founded the solution, it was because I set the x and y asix offset but I put x back to scale and keep y offset and I use the plugin and now it worked perfectly.

1 Like

This is awesome, you have no idea how annoying it was for me before I found your plugin, thanks a lot!

@ZacBytes After using your plugin a bit I’ve realised things would be getting weird when using scrollframes? Im guessing bc the useage of offset? image

1 Like