Plugin suggestions

I have 600 robux to spend, any plugins suggested that would make game development easier?

also please send a video of someone using it so I can see how it works, thanks

(these are the plugins I currently have)

I didn’t know which catagory this would have went in so I put it here, if incorrect please correct me.

4 Likes

I highly recommend InCommand, Atmos and ResizeAlign.

2 Likes

I will investigate them and decide if they are useful to me

they seem intresting, thank you for the suggestion but I don’t know how often i’d use them.

I might be a bit biased, but I genuinely think this is an essential plugin for anyone using Studio :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s especially useful when working with UI and you accidentally make the wrong kind of button, or if you need to change the shape of a part quickly without losing its position, size and rotation.

(also thanks for recommending some of my other plugins @Dolphin_Worm :grinning:)

2 Likes

I would also have to recommend most of @Elttob’s suite of plugins.

In addition to ResizeAlign and GapFill by @stravant, there’s also StorageSwap, Model Reflect, and MaterialFlip which are super useful!

Tag Editor and Baseplate Upgrader by @Sweetheartichoke.

Finally, @sleitnick’s DataStore Editor and Camera Light plugins.

1 Like

Also when your buying be carful on which one your choosing. I have seen a lot more fake ones lately.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is very true! Near all the time, the fake ones will have more installs/favorites/etc. than the real ones. To this point, I recommend only installing plugins from users you know are trustworthy.

2 Likes

I recommend @sleitnick (aka. Crazyman32) datastore editor!

https://www.roblox.com/library/701506235/DataStore-Editor

2 Likes

Elttob’s plugins do look immensely intriguing but I don’t know how oftten i’d use them.

I do that anyway, backdoors may be possible.