PSA: The Roblox app beta for Windows is now underway!

What?! Roblox is supporting Super Doomspire itself guys, revolt!

In all seriousness, it looks cool, but currently the app feels like the mobile one, but the mobile app only really allows you to look at games instead of exploring the further aspects of Roblox (groups, clothing, game configuration, etc.). If this is the same as the mobile app, I hope there is some way to still use the website.

My question is:
When if ever do you think there will be an opt-in opportunity?

I think Roblox is trying to unify its design across all platforms.

For the 99% of people who currently haven’t been given the opportunity to opt-in?

No, when the test period is in the later stages.

Oh, okay then. That makes sense.

1 Like

Just figured out it says this:

I would like to opt in

Username: NubblyFry

Interesting, I myself do not use the Windows app becasue it is currently very buggy and now supportive to the Create feature, but once this is out of beta I might be using the app!

The number of people who can test it out will increase over time.

Did you find this on the Browser version or Microsoft version on Windows?

This will be on the top of your homepage on the roblox site if you’re apart of the beta.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. I wasn’t sure for which one.

I used to have the new menu feature on the Windows 10 Roblox App, and it’s pretty smooth! Hoping to see some changes and I could actually use the Roblox App.

Will the Roblox from the Microsoft Store and Mac os get the same update UI after the beta ends?

Btw i recommend taking some inspiration from the Microsoft Store app UI design.

1 Like

I am part of the Beta program and have been for months now. Why have I not been given this feature yet?

As stated in OP, only a small amount of people have been allowed to opt in, and being a part of the Beta program doesn’t grant you automatic access

2 Likes

This is awesome, any release dates?

Could you possibly give us an estimated time as to when this will become available to the public, or when you plan on increasing the amount of users that can opt-in, @phri? I’d love to test this out, and find/report bugs.

2 Likes

I really love the sleekness of the app, I would love to opt-in. I remember the escape menu changing for a brief time. Was that just a test?

1 Like