Quest AI - New Version (Searching for bugs to fix)

the game Chat with AI is chatgpt

and

where i scamming people?

1 Like

You have to use the Roblox filter otherwise you’re at risk of getting your account banned

1 Like

8 days
:expressionless:

1 Like

you need to buy a premium chatgpt plan to make the project accurate.

2 Likes

i already have it but if i will do it It won’t be useful because what I’m doing now is just writing stuff so it will do the same thing chatgpt does

1 Like

don’t argue with my friend about Quest AI, It just takes 12 seconds to search at google for results on what you typed, ChatGPT and Bing AI are more of AI than Quest AI, you can’t call this an “AI” when it searches it up in google, in-fact, your filter will be gone as roblox will disable filtering in the client (it’s been 6 years and nothing has changed) they even linked this post, I even told you WHYU_RFAT

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-06-28 211553
I am pretty sure he knows what Artificial Intelligence (AI) means your product technically is NOT Artificial Intelligence (AI) because it uses an AI model that is owned by someone else therefore you are using it, and this is not your own AI this is somebody’s else. (I assume this is ChatGPT)

Also, there is "Real Artificial Intelligence (AI)" for example a McDonalds place has a robot, and no workers are there would that be considered “Real AI”? because the robot does everything that a worker does in McDonalds.

1 Like

You are the type of person who didn’t know about the existence of ai before chatgpt

the part you put was in a argument with @WHYI_MFAT and my friend, but this is true

This is really true, I agree :100:

Well, AIs that collect data from the internet actually interact with websites and read data from various sources.

Your AI simply uses the Wikipedia API or a similar API. To be honest, it appears more like a search engine to me, considering that if you type ‘2+2’ on Google, it provides an answer as well.

This is what AI do, it actually reads DATA from different sources.

Conclusion: You cannot give “He know everything that on the internet:” title to your “Search engine”.

1 Like

Wikipedia API:

7 Likes

You are the type of person who doesn’t know about the existance of ai even after chatgpt

What a shame that you are trying to monetize the usage of wikipedia API by using wait(10) (not task.wait for a reason) if user doesn’t have your “Pro”. Please remove “AI” from your post title and stop trying to monetize public API usage, every release you made is something that was scripted in 2 minutes, yet u still put 1000+ robux for your creations.

5 Likes

Exactly, its disgusting how there charging over 1000 ROBUX for assets that they’ve put 0 effort into, yet even after purchasing it, you still need to buy Pro? just to skip a wait(10), that’s the most scummy and choppy thing a developer can do double charge for something just to skip a simple wait, its so lazy and it seems all this “developer” wants is to make a quick buck from roblox users, the fact it also has AI in the name yet all it does is fetch from Wikipedia, its not even searching from other sources so It cant be an AI.

Some tips I recommend:
Remove your scummy wait
Remove AI from the title as it clearly isn’t an AI
Stop double charging for the asset then the pro version?

If Someone is already paying a load of ROBUX for a public API with a UI, then how about we remove the “Pro” feature, they’ve already donated a massive amount to you not sure why you need to have another feature just to skip a simple wait() its lazy, scummy and unprofessional.

Change your acts.

3 Likes

-_-

HOW? “WIKIPEDIA”?

Any intention to open source this? I am extremely skeptical about this being an “AI” since this just seems to send a request to Google.

It seems to freak out when I ask simple questions:

Edit:

This should be “I’m sorry, but I can’t find a good answer for that.”

1 Like

if u like “AI” learn and try this and make ur self AI Model for ur plugin?i hope you good enough with math

1 Like

“an swear:skull: :joy: lol its bad english or just a typo? *second image

1 Like

In short:

• Player inputs query
  • wait(10)
  • Filter it, bans you for any word that doesnt pass the filter, which is in the client lmfao
  • Query goes through Wikipedia API:
    • If exists, returns the first paragraph
    • If it does not exist in Wikipedia:
      • Look it up in DataStore where the player would’ve “taught” the “AI” the thing,
      • If it exists, returns any result,
      • If it doesnt, return a random text.
3 Likes

That’s pretty janky for a game like this. Wondering when the feedback received for this game would actually be considered and added into the game.

1 Like