RDC 2023 Registration is OPEN!

Hi Developers,

We are thrilled to announce that registration for RDC 2023 is now open!

Invitations will be emailed to a select group of creators, influencers, and brand partners containing a registration URL and all the essential details you need to attend RDC in person or virtually.

Note: Invitations will come from rdcregistration@fntech.com.

Don’t worry if you don’t receive an invite immediately, as emails will be sent out over a few weeks. However, registration will close once capacity is reached, so act fast to ensure your attendance.

Get ready for two incredible days of inspiration, learning, and networking with fellow creators from around the world. Mark your calendars for September 8th and 9th, because this is an event you won’t want to miss!

But wait, there’s more…

Following the conference on the 9th, we are proud to honor the best and brightest developers in our second-ever in-person awards ceremony: the Roblox Innovation Awards. This year’s RIA will feature a glamorous sit-down dinner, new award categories, and a special afterparty where you can connect with your fellow nominees and winners. You do not want to miss it!

For more information about all things RDC and RIA 2023, please visit our website, where you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions and logistics. Stay tuned for announcements and updates as we get closer to the big day.

See you in September!!

[Update] June 16, 2023

274 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Hoping to see you all there virtually
Screenshot 2023-06-13 101026
(I have not gotten any ticket (just a ticket for when I attended RDC 22 online), also this account I made for RDC 22 so do I need to make a new one?)

45 Likes

Wooo! Another year, another RDC! Looking forward to the event this year! Good luck to those hoping to go.

29 Likes

Yippee! I got an invite. See you all in person! I’m so glad we got invites well ahead this time, last year and the year before were so frustrating with plane tickets and whatnot.

Also, does anybody have any in-person plans? Feel free to let me know if you do or don’t :wink:

36 Likes

I’m ready to see upcoming changes! As a smaller creator, I know that I won’t be invited :expressionless: but I’m ready to see what’s coming!

34 Likes

I’m glad to see registration is at a reasonable time this year! Exciting stuff!

30 Likes

This is THE ONE Event that I am always looking forward to and I am never disappointed.
Would be cool if they actually did all the things they announced though!

19 Likes

Yay! I hope to be able to participate this year as well :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

I am having the same problem here. I have verified if I had “other tickets”, but there aren’t.

18 Likes

Excited to register for in-person for the first time. I had intended to go right before covid happened, but everything got cancelled out from under me.

20 Likes

I think i was too late to register

17 Likes

Does changing emails affect RDC invites?
As my group admins received invites but not me :sob:

Hoping to attend in-person again this year!

35 Likes

Will virtual attendees be getting any swag bag (RDC clothing and stuff) this year? Last year we didn’t but I’m wondering if it’s the same or not this time around.

15 Likes

I didnt got an invite but oh well, I hope i get invited next RDC

15 Likes

I dont even know why i bother registering I never get invited anyway lol

16 Likes

“We hope you’ll join us next year”
I hope you invite me this year :smirk:

EDIT: they did :tada::tada:

18 Likes

Yea same i dont think ill be invited any time soon lols

10 Likes

Wohoo! Can’t wait for another RDC. The previous RDC was fun, and there were exciting new updates! I hope it will be the same this time too.

10 Likes

sighhh. another year. no invite. :pensive:

10 Likes