Recently Played Game Not Showing Up

This is still happening and Roblox Support did not address this issue when I asked them, just mentioned the same line again about “community guidelines”.

I have the cash ready to buy Ads. Many players who try the game like it a lot. But if they can’t come back to it, any ad spend is wasted money.

Support has gotten me nowhere, and so far no official word acknowledging this issue.

12 Likes

Game referenced: The Comedy Experience [UPDATE] - Roblox
This issue has been greatly affecting the launch of my game as I’m burning money on ads whilst players cannot return to the game after playing. Does not pop up in favorites or recently played.

Recently played (while in the game):

Favorites (after favoriting game)

Have tried re-uploading game into different group and issue is still persistent. But when overwriting a old creation everything works. It is incredibly frustrating as ROBLOX does not acknowledge the issue to people making new games. I have putting a great amount of robux into ads for a week now, and to only get 20k visits and barely any players able to revisit the experience!

Hoping this gets addressed soon.

6 Likes

After sending a lot of emails to Roblox Support, I got this reply from them:

Hi Pieter,

Thank you for writing back to Roblox Customer Support.

Please know that our team is already aware and working to resolve the issue. We suggest to continue on checking further updates, as we are always working to improve the Roblox experience.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on this concern, and if you need help with something else, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Sincerely,

This means they finally acknowledged the issue and that they are working on a fix. :partying_face:
I feel like they could have at least confirmed in this thread that this is an issue or that they are looking into it, but whatever, it’s great that they are working to resolve this issue now.

7 Likes

Thanks for following up. The response I got from support when reporting this issue was a lot less useful.

Additionally, I just discovered something interesting: I had an older version of Roblox app on my phone (iOS) and my game was showing in Continue and Favorites. Right after updating the app, boom it’s gone from both lists. So it seems it’s a “feature” that they recently introduced but maybe it’s being a little too aggressive?

5 Likes

It’s definitely a feature they introduced to mitigate the chances of spam games gaining traction. However, this is especially annoying because it’s affecting games that aren’t spam games negatively. Hopefully they fix it soon.

4 Likes

Agreed, hopefully they acknowledge the “Not eligible for Sponsoring” issue also affecting new games.

1 Like

Your games should be showing up on recently played, friend activity, and favorites now.

4 Likes

Wow mine are back aswell! Did you hear from them that they fixed it?

1 Like

I’m also not seeing my games pop up on search, along with a lot of other popular games. I am also unable to sponsor the game.

3 Likes

Same issue for me here. This also needs to be resolved soon.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, but with my own games. I can’t find them anymore whatever you search, I have one of the biggest clothing malls that just can’t be found now.

3 Likes

Before

After

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me, I’m really worried. Can someone tell me something about it?!
He the seeker no trace of my game
Prueba1.PNG|690x316
They can only be seen by the group and that happens to me with all games
Prueba2
I’m new to this, sorry

1 Like

I can’t reproduce the issue on my Firefox browser 94.0.2 Does this issue still occur for you? Capture

I think the issue has been resolved. Favorites and Continue Playing works properly for me now.

1 Like

Closing as OP confirmed this is no longer happening.

This is happening again, however, multiple features are broken this time. I am a Member and cannot submit bug reports, but this relates to one of the issues that is currently happening. MeepCity is broken because of these errors. The /discovery-api/omni-recommendation API according to my friend is returning 504. Not sure why the others are currently broken (maybe yet).

EDIT: As of 4:52 PM EST, the issue is solved.

2 Likes

Can confirm something’s screwed up - an hour or so ago, experiences on my homepage weren’t loading in at all, and now they’re back, but my ‘Continue’ section is missing entirely:

1 Like

Thank you for opening the topic, @nightend16!

I can confirm the issue in the thread’s title is happening to me as well. Although I did notice in the thread that people did say the update was related to new games, which I totally understand, this issue is happening with my game ([VIEW OUTFITS] Outfit Maker - Roblox).

Although it is new, I’ve made plenty of new places for test builds immediatelly followed by in-game stress tests and they do appear on my Recents. However, this, does not appear on my recents.

To add onto that; As of today, although the game was visible in group’s Experiences, it is now not showing up there either. This is critical and requires to be checked up on.

Also, does anyone know how long it approximately takes for a game to be eligible to be sponsored? Due to both of these issues, I’m losing on my revenue due to the fact that I’m running ads and the game isn’t showing up anywhere at all.

Thanks!

2 Likes