Roblox Client Completly stops working after Byfron

Recently i got access to Byfron which i was very excited by. However, this was short lived after i realised the Roblox client completely stops working. I have no 3rd party software installed and nothing that is interfering with the Roblox process. I have tried contacting Roblox support but they were obviously not trained to handle this issue so no luck there. The bootstrapper works fine but the player itself just creates a ghost process and then after some time the process dies. Before i just switched back to the global channel via a custom bootstrapper i wrote but now that its released globally i don’t know what to do.

Does anyone else get this issue?

15 Likes

I have same issue on WIndows 7 (64-bit) only thing we can do now is hope that Roblox will do smth with this, if it will.

7 Likes

I have the same issue here, I don’t know why this is happening.

It instantly ram crashes my Roblox client but without information I won’t know what went wrong.

7 Likes

Same problem here. They are currently finding the issue if you check the other posts.

3 Likes

could you link “the other posts”? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, I suppose that people are having the similar problems in these posts:

3 Likes

Roblox seems to have fixed this issue at least on my end.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.